• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order - New or Not?

In summary, a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order is a shipping service offered by DHL for small and lightweight packages that meet certain weight and size requirements. The delivery time can vary, but it usually takes 2-5 business days. The cost is determined by the weight, dimensions, and destination of the package, and it can be tracked using the provided tracking number on DHL's website or through their tracking tool.
maryhenderlite
I had placed a replacement order for the recipe binder refill pages, cards and some other stuff (they will be discont. them at some point in time in the future -- they said) , and when I checked the shipping to track it, it sent me to DHL's website... Has anyone had this happen before. Is this new? Kinda confused here. I know that my order will be light weight, but never heard of them using ANYTHING but UPS.:confused:

I noticed this for an adjustment that is being shipped out to a customer of mine. I saw it went to their site when I tried to track it. Who knows, maybe PC is playing around with using someone else for things like replacement parts and adjustments. Hmmmmm, interesting!

My replacement order says DHL too! It shipped 2 days ago and I should have had it today, but it didn't show up, darn it!:mad:

OK, glad to know it isn't just me. I hadn't heard of this before. I just wanted to check. Thanks for the info.!!!

DHL is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post, the German Post Office. I hope PC doesn't change their shipper!! I think DHL is much less reliable, more expensive and uncooperative customer service I have ever experienced!!!

I get all of my stuff via USPS, instead of UPS, but when I get back to the states I don't want to have to deal with DHL!! They are awful!!!

What is a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order?

A DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order is a shipping service provided by DHL that is specifically designed for small and lightweight packages. It is a cost-effective option for shipping items that are under a certain weight and size limit.

Is DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order available for all orders?

No, DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order is only available for orders that meet the weight and size requirements set by DHL. If your order exceeds these limits, you may need to choose a different shipping option.

How long does it take for a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order to arrive?

The delivery time for a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order can vary depending on the destination and any potential delays in customs. Generally, it takes 2-5 business days for the package to arrive at its destination.

What is the cost for a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order?

The cost for a DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order is determined by the weight and dimensions of the package, as well as the destination. You can use our shipping calculator to get an estimate of the cost before placing your order.

Can I track my DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order?

Yes, you can track your DHL Shipment for Light-Weight Order using the tracking number provided to you. You can enter the tracking number on DHL's website or use our tracking tool to get updates on the status of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88