• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DHL shipping?

Mar 2, 2006
I had placed a replacement order for the recipe binder refill pages, cards and some other stuff (they will be discont. them at some point in time in the future -- they said) , and when I checked the shipping to track it, it sent me to DHL's website... Has anyone had this happen before. Is this new? Kinda confused here. I know that my order will be light weight, but never heard of them using ANYTHING but UPS.:confused:

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I noticed this for an adjustment that is being shipped out to a customer of mine. I saw it went to their site when I tried to track it. Who knows, maybe PC is playing around with using someone else for things like replacement parts and adjustments. Hmmmmm, interesting!

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
My replacement order says DHL too! It shipped 2 days ago and I should have had it today, but it didn't show up, darn it!:mad:

Mar 2, 2006
OK, glad to know it isn't just me. I hadn't heard of this before. I just wanted to check. Thanks for the info.!!!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
DHL is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post, the German Post Office. I hope PC doesn't change their shipper!! I think DHL is much less reliable, more expensive and uncooperative customer service I have ever experienced!!!

I get all of my stuff via USPS, instead of UPS, but when I get back to the states I don't want to have to deal with DHL!! They are awful!!!