• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Vegetable-Flavored Deviled Eggs Recipe?

In summary, to make traditional deviled eggs, hard boil a dozen eggs, scoop out the yolks and mix them with mayonnaise, mustard, and desired seasonings. Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites and chill before serving. Deviled eggs can be made ahead of time by storing the filling in the fridge and filling the egg whites when ready to serve. To spice up deviled eggs, add chopped herbs, hot sauce, bacon bits, or diced pickles to the filling. An egg slicer can be used to slice boiled eggs for deviled eggs, but a sharp knife should be used first for a cleaner cut. Leftover deviled eggs should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and consumed within
AmieCream
One of my host is looking for a deviled egg recipe that uses vegetable flavored philly cheese spread. Have you guys heard about it? She says it could be in the old celebrate cookbook...she has lost it, but loved the recipe.

Any one have that cookbook?

Thanks!

Here you go...

Attachments

• Fancy Deviled Eggs.doc
    27 KB · Views: 358
Thank You So Much!

1. How do I make traditional deviled eggs?

To make traditional deviled eggs, start by hard boiling a dozen eggs. Once they are cool, peel and slice them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and mash them in a bowl with mayonnaise, mustard, and any desired seasonings. Spoon the mixture back into the egg white halves and garnish with paprika or fresh herbs. Chill before serving.

2. Can I make deviled eggs ahead of time?

Yes, deviled eggs can be made ahead of time. Prepare the filling and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, fill the egg whites and garnish. It is best to consume within 24 hours of making them.

3. How can I spice up my deviled eggs?

There are many ways to add flavor to deviled eggs. Some options include adding chopped herbs, hot sauce, bacon bits, or diced pickles to the filling. You can also experiment with different types of mustard or mayonnaise for a unique flavor.

4. Can I use an egg slicer to slice my boiled eggs?

Yes, an egg slicer can be a useful tool for slicing boiled eggs for deviled eggs. However, be sure to use a sharp knife to cut the eggs in half lengthwise before using the egg slicer for a cleaner cut.

5. How do I store leftover deviled eggs?

If you have leftover deviled eggs, store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They should be consumed within 24 hours for best taste and freshness. If you are storing them for longer, cover them lightly with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • aksusan