• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Deviled Eggs in the MFP: A Showstopper Recipe!

In summary, Has anyone tried making deviled eggs in the MFP? I have a show next weekend and I think it would be a great way to show off the MFP and the cool and serve tray. Not sure if the egg would get smooth enough though since I also like to use the easy accent decorator and if things are too big it tends to get clogged.
dme.grant
Has anyone tried making deviled eggs in the MFP? I have a show next weekend and I think it would be a great way to show off the MFP and the cool and serve tray. Not sure if the egg would get smooth enough though since I also like to use the easy accent decorator and if things are too big it tends to get clogged.

Thanks! :chef:

I tried but I finished with the mix n mash. Used the mini scraper to fill th EAD and voila!More tools! Yummy eggs. Use the crinkle cutter to halve the eggs too.

I use the crinkle cutter to cut them, and do the yolk in my rotary grater (the ONLY thing i use it for) then fill EAD with large scoop and then fill.

I did egg salad and loved it. I'm sure it will work OK in the MFP.

didn't quite get smooth enough for me..of course I add relish to mine. I kept remixing. I used the EAD to fill the eggs and every now and then the end got clogged w/an unmixed yolk. I kept putting the filling back in the MFP to remix. It took quite awhile, but then I was doing 5 1/2 doz. eggs for a funeral....
Maybe use the rotery grater for the yolk first, then put it in the MFP, add the other ingredients and mix.

Yeah, it wouldn't get smooth with relish I don't think. I never use relish though for deviled eggs.

weird..it wasn't the relish I had problems with..I put the relish in first and it got pretty small..I was told everyone loved my eggs ;-)

i do the yolks in the mfp and then dump in a seperate bowl to add the wetter ingredients cause its to much I think with the sticky and I love it. :D Then scoop to the EAD and I put relish in mine and I had one of the tips that didnt keep clogging and it was a BREEZE :D

You get the same taste using sweet pickle juice instead of relish- I do this in tuna salad a lot.

I used sweet pickle juice in the MVP and it worked great... just keep going and it will get really smooth. I also use the Easy Accent Decorator to fill the eggs which looks great! I love the idea of cutting them with the crinkle cutter, never thought of that! Oh, and instead of paprika to top I have been using the chili lime rub... same look with better flavor!

chili lime rub....I will have to try this

I JUST DID THE CHILI LIME RUB TOO AND BOY WHAT GOOD FLAVOR. :D Loved it without even really thinking about it and it was a big hit. Plus you can adjust the kick you want with more or less. Really a good way to tell people different options to use our rubs. :D

Ooooh! I will have to try the chili lime rub. I used the MFP for deviled eggs and it seemed to work fine for me. I did have a couple small pieces to smash, but not a lot.

What ingredients do I need to make deviled eggs in the MFP?

To make deviled eggs in the MFP, you will need eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and any desired toppings such as paprika or chopped herbs.

Can I use an Instant Pot instead of an MFP to make deviled eggs?

Yes, you can use an Instant Pot to make deviled eggs. Follow the same recipe and cook the eggs on high pressure for 5 minutes, then use the quick release method to release the pressure. Proceed with the recipe as directed.

How do I prevent my deviled eggs from sticking to the MFP?

To prevent your deviled eggs from sticking to the MFP, make sure to generously spray the egg tray with cooking spray before adding the eggs. You can also let the eggs cool completely before removing them from the MFP to avoid any sticking.

Can I make deviled eggs in the MFP ahead of time?

Yes, you can make deviled eggs in the MFP ahead of time. After filling the egg whites with the deviled egg mixture, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Sprinkle any desired toppings right before serving.

How many deviled eggs can I make in the MFP at once?

The number of deviled eggs you can make in the MFP at once will depend on the size of your egg tray. Most MFPs come with a 7-egg tray, so you can make up to 14 deviled eggs at once. However, you can also cook the eggs in batches if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • grgann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies