• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Sweet June: Dessert Show Recipes to Try!

In summary, Michelle is doing a dessert show in June and she has a recipe selection that she has used in the past. She gets rave reviews for her Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue and Strawberry Bruschetta. She also has a recipe for Banana Brownie Split Pizza. She suggests that the host prefers chocolate and provides recipes for Chocolate Praline Cake, Magic Cookie Bars, and Gooey Caramel Chocolate Cake. Let us know what the host would prefer and Michelle will provide some more ideas. Thanks for the information.
quikcook
I am doing a dessert show in June. I'm courious, which recipes work well for a dessert show.

Thanks,
michelle

I get rave reviews for the Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue. :) And the strawberry bruschetta has been very popular this season as well.

Here are the recipes for a Chocoholics Delight Show that I have. I have to give PamperedGinger the credit for this one.

Banana Brownie Split Pizza,
Chocolate Praline Cake,
Magic Cookie Bars,
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Cake

Making desserts are one of my favorite shows! There are so many to choose from! I'd find out if your host wants chocolate or fruit. That will narrow down the choices.

Let us know what she'd prefer and we'll give you some more ideas.

ThanksThanks for the ideas. I have a recipe selection that I have used for dessert shows, but I thought I would get new ideas. My hostess does prefer chocolate. The more ooy gooy the better!!

Michelle

Here is what I have in my chocolate file.

Attachments

• death by chocolate.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 692
  • Chocolate RECIPES.doc
    29 KB · Views: 642
  • Chocolate Moose Cake Roll.doc
    19 KB · Views: 534
  • Peanutty Double Chocolate Pizza.doc
    19 KB · Views: 582
  • DoubleBoilerRecipes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 459
Here is some chocolate info.

Attachments

• Chocolate is good for you.doc
    11 KB · Views: 538
  • chocolate quiz.doc
    218.5 KB · Views: 609
  • chocolate tips and recipes.doc
    294 KB · Views: 1,330
Here are some more recipes.

Attachments

• Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Tar1.doc
    32 KB · Views: 533
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Chocolate Satin Napoleons.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Cran-Rasberry Chocolate Mousse Cake.doc
    31 KB · Views: 424
Here are some more recipes. The hardest part is choosing which one to make!

Attachments

• Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 683
  • Mocha Brownie Dessert.doc
    30 KB · Views: 461
  • Banana Split Brownie Pizza.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 467
  • Cherry Chocolate Mousse Pie.doc
    20 KB · Views: 357
  • Smores Galore.doc
    24 KB · Views: 560
Can you tell I love CHOCOLATE and dessert shows??!!??!!

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    21 KB · Views: 509
  • Baked Alaska Cake.doc
    36 KB · Views: 4,785
  • Cherry Chocolate Mousse Pie.doc
    20 KB · Views: 411
  • chocolate strawberry delight.doc
    20 KB · Views: 539
  • Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 594
Does anyone have the recipe for the Strawberry Bruchetta that was mentioned? Sounds delicious!

It's in the Season's Best 2005 Spring/Summer

The Pampered Chef ®
Strawberry Bruschetta
Recipe

20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

3. Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Shopping List
1 loaf French bread
1/4 cup butter or margarine
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries
1/3 cup sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

Thank you so much! I guess I should have looked before asking... :eek:

Thank you GingerThanks so much for all the recipes. If I can't find a few to offer then there is no hope for me!!!!

Thanks again,
Michelle
[email protected]

1. What types of desserts can I make for a Sweet June dessert show?

You can make a variety of desserts for a Sweet June dessert show, such as cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, bars, and more. You can also get creative and make desserts that incorporate seasonal fruits like strawberries, raspberries, and peaches.

2. Do you have any gluten-free or vegan dessert recipes for a Sweet June show?

Yes, we have a range of gluten-free and vegan dessert recipes that are perfect for a Sweet June show. Some popular options include gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and vegan raspberry cheesecake bars.

3. Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Yes, many of our dessert recipes can be made ahead of time. We recommend storing them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until the day of the show. This will save you time and allow you to focus on hosting your guests.

4. Do you have any low-sugar or low-calorie dessert options?

Yes, we understand that some guests may have dietary restrictions or preferences. We have a variety of dessert recipes that are lower in sugar and calories, such as our flourless chocolate cake and no-bake oatmeal energy bites.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these desserts?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We have a wide range of tools and gadgets that are perfect for making any of the Sweet June dessert recipes. Plus, they come with a satisfaction guarantee so you can be confident in your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
annew
  • Jennie50