• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Recipes for the Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and grill. It is perfect for baking a variety of desserts such as cakes, cobblers, brownies, and cheesecakes. The stoneware material allows for even cooking and does not require greasing. After use, it can be hand-washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher, but it is important to avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware.
Suzyengl
I'm doing a Wedding Shower and the DCB is on the couple's Wish List. What other recipes besides the Rocky Road Brownie recipe would be good to make?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

The chocolate lava cake of course!

But, there's also a cherry cobbler type recipe in the newest season's best that's delicious. That would work too.

Chocolate lave cake served in clear plastic cups...put a dollop of whipped topping or small scoop of ice cream on top. The lemon-cherry crumble cake in the Season's Best (current one I think?) is very good too. The Pastry Filling can be tricky to find in some stores. In my stores, it is usually around the pudding mixes and on the top-shelf with the Key-Lime pie filling products and such, etc.

Thank you all!
Suzy in Texas

1. What is a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is designed to cook food evenly and retain heat, making it perfect for baking desserts.

2. Can I use any dessert recipe in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use any dessert recipe in the Deep Covered Baker as long as it fits within the dimensions of the dish and can be cooked in the oven or microwave.

3. What types of desserts can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can make a variety of desserts in the Deep Covered Baker, including cakes, cobblers, brownies, bread pudding, and more. The stoneware material also allows for evenly cooked cheesecakes and custards.

4. Do I need to grease the Deep Covered Baker before baking desserts?

No, the stoneware material of the Deep Covered Baker is naturally non-stick, so you do not need to grease it before baking. However, you can lightly spray it with cooking oil for added assurance.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after using it for desserts?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. You can also use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any stuck-on food. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lindsaym