• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Debut: Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe Needed!

In summary, the person is excited and nervous for their first cooking show on Saturday night with 13 guests. They are making a vegetable pizza but also need a quick and easy dessert. They ask for recommendations and someone suggests a trifle or Orange Crush Cake. Another person suggests using a Trifle Bowl for various recipes or a mini-muffin pan for Pecan Tassies or Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Finally, someone recommends a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip recipe.
Boomerjojo
I have my first cooking show on Saturday night! I am super excited and nervous at the same time. I talked with the host tonight and she said that she is expecting about 13 guests (they all RSVP'd). I am going to be making the vegetable pizza. Can someone please give me a receipe for a very easy, quick dessert that I can take already prepared?

Thanks in advance!

If you have the Trifle Bowl, you can make a trifle (there are several simple ones "Fudgy Chocolate Trifle - it's a favorite simple one. I just don't use the "coffee" in the brownie).
Just go to the Files and search for Trifle Bowl (you'll get several to choose from.) This one has the recipe (plus many more). http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f7/14916-need-recipe-trifle-bowl-trifle-bowl-recipes.docIf you don't have the Trifle Bowl, you can use the mini-muffin pan to make Pecan Tassies, or Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Go onto Cons. Corners -> Products & Recipes -> Recipe Search. You can then enter the titles or keywords. Pecan Tassies are like mini Pecan Pies. I've not made the Brownie cups, but I've seen others rave about them.

Orange Crush Cake!! Love it. I took one tonight and it was gone super quick and I was told to bring 2 next time LOL

SPAMSTIME said:
Orange Crush Cake!! Love it. I took one tonight and it was gone super quick and I was told to bring 2 next time LOL

and the recipe?? what is that? You can't tease, and then not share! ;)

Hi there! Congratulations on your first cooking show, that is so exciting! I know it can be nerve-wracking, but just remember to have fun and enjoy the experience. For a quick and easy dessert, I would recommend our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. It only takes about 10 minutes to make and can be served with fruit, cookies, or graham crackers. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chipsInstructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Serve with your choice of dippers.I hope this helps and good luck with your cooking show! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any more recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any Pampered Chef products to make the dessert recipe?

Yes, the recipe can be made using any Pampered Chef products. However, if you do not have a specific product, we will provide alternative suggestions and tips during the cooking show.

2. How long will the dessert recipe take to prepare?

The dessert recipe is quick and easy, and typically takes 30 minutes or less to prepare. We will provide step-by-step instructions and time-saving tips during the cooking show.

3. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the dessert recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the dessert recipe according to your dietary preferences or any dietary restrictions. We will provide alternative suggestions and tips during the cooking show.

4. Is the dessert recipe suitable for beginners?

Yes, the dessert recipe is designed to be quick and easy for all levels of cooking experience. We will provide easy-to-follow instructions and tips during the cooking show.

5. Can I make the dessert recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the dessert recipe in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. We will provide storage and reheating instructions during the cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kristamk