• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Recipe for Show Suggestions

In summary, the most popular dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef show is the "Double Chocolate Brownie Pizza", while the "Fruit and Yogurt Parfait" is a healthy option. There are also gluten-free dessert recipes, such as the "Flourless Chocolate Cake", and make-ahead options like the "No-Bake Cheesecake Bites". For a budget-friendly choice, the "Easy Apple Crisp" is recommended.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a few hosts this month that want a dessert recipe demo. I usually do appetizers or dinner in a dash type recipes, and haven't done anny desserts in a while. One host chose the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. What are some dessert recipes that you have been doing at shows lately? I need some ideas.

strawberry amaretto pastry puff...yum. Though I did this alot during Strawberry season.

Thanks! I forgot about that one. I did that as a recipe when I started out as a consultant almost 6 years ago. I love it!

Has anyone done the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp as a show recipe? Thoughts?

I love making "Slutty" Brownies (I also call them triple threat brownies) in the brownie pan. The Londoner: Slutty Brownies I also call them quadruple threat brownies when I bring the dessert sauces for them. I allow the host to choose the center. Instead of oreos, I get asked for Reese's more often and have also done marshmellows (cut in half and goes gooey without the wow factor), three musketeers, mint cookies, etc. Great fun and QUICK!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to switch things up and offer some dessert recipes at your shows this month. Desserts are always a hit with guests! One recipe that has been a huge hit at my shows lately is the Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes. They are quick and easy to make, and the ooey-gooey chocolate center is sure to impress your guests. Another dessert that has been a crowd-pleaser is the Berry Cheesecake Trifle. It's a light and refreshing option that can be made ahead of time, making it perfect for parties. I hope these ideas help, and I wish you all the best with your upcoming shows! Happy cooking!

1. What is the most popular dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef show?

The most popular dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef show is the "Double Chocolate Brownie Pizza". It's a decadent and easy-to-make recipe that's perfect for any occasion.

2. Can you suggest a healthy dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Our "Fruit and Yogurt Parfait" is a delicious and healthy option that's sure to please your guests. It's made with fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, and granola for a guilt-free treat.

3. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes for a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, we have several gluten-free options for dessert recipes. One of our favorites is the "Flourless Chocolate Cake" which is rich and indulgent without any gluten-containing ingredients.

4. Can you recommend a dessert recipe that can be made in advance for a Pampered Chef show?

Our "No-Bake Cheesecake Bites" are the perfect make-ahead dessert for a Pampered Chef show. They can be prepared the day before and are easy to serve to your guests.

5. What is a budget-friendly dessert recipe for a Pampered Chef show?

For a budget-friendly option, we recommend our "Easy Apple Crisp". It's made with simple and affordable ingredients, but still has that delicious homemade taste that everyone loves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • RossDeb2