• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shell: Looking for a Dessert Pizza Recipe from the Pampered Chef Cookbook?

In summary, the dessert pizza recipe from the Pampered Chef classics cookbook involves making a crust with refrigerated sugar cookie dough, topping it with a mixture of cream cheese and sugar, and adding assorted fruits such as strawberries, bananas, and kiwi. The recipe can be adapted to use crescent roll dough instead of cookie dough, and variations such as using brownie as the base or shaping the pizza into different shapes are possible. There is also a website called Joyce's Fine Cooking that lists all Pampered Chef recipes for easy access.
Shell
Does anyone have the dessert pizza recipe out of the Pampered Chef classics cookbook? I have a show Sunday and the hostess has requested this for her show. I went onto PC consultants page and the only information it gives it is it on page 46.......if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Shell :eek:

Fruit Pizza1--18 oz. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1--8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups assorted fruit

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookie dough on center of Classic Round Stone. Flatten with your hand. Using lightly floured dough roller, roll out to 12" circle. Bake 18-20 min. or till golden brown. Do not overbake or it will be crispy when it cools.
Cool 10 minutes. Loosen cookie with serated bread knife. Cool completely.

Combine cream cheese and sugar in small batter bowl until smooth. Using small or large spreader, spread mixture on top of cooled crust.

Use your cook's corer to core your strawberries. Use your egg slicer plus to slice your strawberries, bananas and kiwi. Do the majority of these ahead of time and just demonstrate using 1 or 2 pieces of fruit.

Slice using your pizza cutter and serve with the mini serving spatula.

You can pipe Cool Whip on top of fruit using your easy accent decorator.

I always use strawberries, bananas and kiwi, but you can use peaches, blueberries, rasperries, etc. Whatever fruit you and your host like...and whatever is in season. Be creative. Make the recipe your own. I love PC recipes because they are so easy to adapt. If you are out of an ingredient a lot of times you can look in your pantry and find an acceptable substitute.
I also always use crescent rolls and not cookie dough. The crescent rolls make it more like a tart and it is not so sweet. I always dip my bananas in lemon juice or sprite to keep them from turning brown.

There are many variations of this recipe in our cookbooks. They are all basically the same, but an ingredient may be added or changed. The Brownie Pizza is wonderful. It is my kids' favorite dessert.

Good luck!!

Shawnna

I like to use Cresent Roll Dough for my crust- otherwise it's the same recipe. It just makes it a little less sweet.
You could also shape it into the shape of a big Easter egg and decorate accordingly.

Hi fellow Chefs. Thought you might be interested in a site I found. Joyce's Fine Cooking. She has all the Pampered Chef recipes listed on her site. I use it all the time. Alot easier than looking through my books. Hope this helps you all.
Blessings :D

Hi Shell,I have the recipe for the dessert pizza from the Pampered Chef Classics cookbook. It is on page 46, as you mentioned. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 package (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream toppingInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Press cookie dough onto a 12-inch pizza pan, forming a crust.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until well combined.
5. Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust.
6. Sprinkle the chocolate morsels and chopped peanuts over the top.
7. Drizzle the caramel and hot fudge ice cream toppings over the pizza.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.I hope this helps and that your show is a success!Best,

What ingredients do I need for a dessert pizza?

To make a delicious dessert pizza, you will need pizza dough, your choice of fruit (such as strawberries, bananas, or peaches), cream cheese, sugar, and any additional toppings or glazes you desire.

How do I make the pizza dough for a dessert pizza?

You can use store-bought pizza dough or make your own using a simple recipe of flour, yeast, water, and oil. There are also pre-made dessert pizza crusts available for purchase.

Can I use a pre-made crust for my dessert pizza?

Yes, pre-made crusts are a convenient option for making a quick dessert pizza. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for baking and cooling.

What is the best way to bake a dessert pizza?

We recommend using a pizza stone or baking sheet lined with parchment paper for even baking. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and crispy.

Are there any alternative toppings I can use for my dessert pizza?

Yes, you can get creative with your dessert pizza toppings! Some delicious options include Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and whipped cream. You can also try using different types of fruit or adding a drizzle of honey for extra sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janakaylie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mainelyamom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • cochef