• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Dessert-Filled Bridal Shower

In summary, the speaker is planning a dessert-themed bridal shower and is seeking suggestions for desserts to serve. They have already chosen several chocolate options, including the bride's favorite Chocolate Chip Sensation, Almond Fortune Cookies, Profiterole Puffs, Key Lime Dessert Cups, and Truffle Brownie Cups. They are also considering a chocolate fondue with fruit, but are concerned about having too much chocolate. Other suggestions include a fruit trifle or fruit cups, as well as non-chocolate options like fruit pizza or sugar-free angel food cake for guests with dietary restrictions. The speaker is open to more suggestions and is looking for desserts that can be prepared ahead of time.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm hosting my niece's bridal shower next weekend and was planning on making it a dessert one (not PC). I'm trying to figure out which desserts to make! Here's my list so far
Chocolate Chip Sensation (the bride's favorite!)
Almond Fortune Cookies
Profiterole Puffs
Key Lime Dessert Cups
Truffle Brownie Cups
And possibly a chocolate fondue with fruit in the Cool N Serve Tray

Too much? Too much chocolate? Any other suggestions? The thing I like about a lot of it is that I can prepare most of them the night or two days before that.

There are a lot of chocolate options..but you do have some that are not chocolate. So I don't think that it is TOO MUCH chocolate. I think that it is important to have some that don't have chocolate..because as much as I don't understand it there are some people who don't like chocolate..LOL.

what about a fruit trifle....pound cake & what ever fruit is in season w/some pudding & whip cream....YUMMY!

annew said:
what about a fruit trifle....pound cake & what ever fruit is in season w/some pudding & whip cream....YUMMY!

I agree..that is what I started thinking about after i posted the first one.

If you don't want it in a trifle form can you do it in individual cups so that people can just take a cup of it. Do you know what I mean?

annew said:

She said no trifles but I figured that I would get some of that in with the fruit in the chocolate fondue.

I had also thrown around the thought of making chocolate cups and filling it with fruit but I decided not to do that.

What about making the chocolate fondue WHITE chocolate? That would be delicious, and it wouldn't be as much chocolate chocolate...

it would be good to offer something for those who can't have sugar...diabetics....

what about fruit pizza......sugar cookie, cream cheese filling or lemon pudding & top w/fresh fruit

carlajanes said:
it would be good to offer something for those who can't have sugar...diabetics....

Any suggestions?

fresh fruit is always good....also angel food cake...diabetics can have that in moderation....

You can also buy sugar free angel food cake!

mango salsa cups

1. What are some popular dessert options for a bridal shower?

Some popular dessert options for a bridal shower include mini cupcakes, fruit tarts, chocolate-covered strawberries, macarons, and a variety of cookies.

2. How much dessert should I plan for my guest list?

As a general rule, plan for 2-3 desserts per person. This will ensure that there is enough variety for your guests to enjoy without having too much leftover.

3. Can I accommodate dietary restrictions for desserts?

Yes, it is important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests when planning the desserts. Some options for accommodating these restrictions include offering a gluten-free or vegan dessert option, or providing a separate dessert platter with a variety of options for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Should I have a dessert table or serve individual desserts?

This ultimately depends on personal preference and the overall theme of the bridal shower. A dessert table can offer a beautiful display and allow guests to choose their own desserts, while serving individual desserts can be more convenient for guests and make for easier cleanup.

5. How can I incorporate the bride's favorite desserts into the shower?

One way to incorporate the bride's favorite desserts is to have a dessert bar where guests can create their own desserts using various toppings and ingredients. Another option is to have a special dessert made just for the bride, such as a personalized cake or a dessert that holds a special meaning for the bride and groom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies