• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking Table Runner or Tablecloths

In summary, the dimensions of the table runner or tablecloth may vary but typically measure 14 inches wide by 48 inches long for runners and 60 inches round to 60 inches by 120 inches for tablecloths. Both are machine washable, but it is recommended to use a gentle cycle and cold water. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and can withstand outdoor elements. Matching accessories such as napkins, placemats, and tableware sets are available to complement the table runners and tablecloths. Customization options are not currently offered, but there is a variety of designs to choose from.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I am a consultant of many years and unfortunately in our last move some of our PC things were lost. We are thinking they were stolen from where they were stored, (family friend's house) so now we desperately need to find something to use for upcoming vendor shows. I have nothing but our starter kit bag that has the PC name on it and not much time to order or get creative :) Any help would be appreciated.

I have tablecloths and a runner for sale if interested

Heather8345 said:
I have tablecloths and a runner for sale if interested
Would you have any pics of the tablecloths and prices please :) Thank you for replying

23011-92f755ed979bd25d4433a7954b0007d5.jpg
Help Whip Cancer pink tablecloth with old logo-$25.00 plus shipping
23012-6fbba06f774e02e84f973591e0ae2cc5.jpg
Maroon striped Pampered Chef tablecloth old logo- $25.00 plus shipping
23015-20e2c1eda1b6a80d60b102296027b201.jpg
Maroon Pampered Chef Banner- $18.00 plus shipping

I have these two items as well

Attachments

• 20170501_195938.jpg
    20170501_195938.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 762
  • 20170501_195856.jpg
    20170501_195856.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 739
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I am a consultant of many years and unfortunately in our last move some of our PC things were lost. We are thinking they were stolen from where they were stored, (family friend's house) so now we desperately need to find something to use for upcoming vendor shows. I have nothing but our starter kit bag that has the PC name on it and not much time to order or get creative :) Any help would be appreciated.
Have you looked at the marketing imagery area on the PC Website? There are a variety of posters you can have printed and laminated at an office supply. I think I spent less than $15 bucks. I did a logo with join my team and one with the Grill stone. They are 36" x 24" and look great! There are 3 pages of options.

I have tablecloths and a runner available I am asking 24 for each tablecloth and runner

1. What are the dimensions of the table runner or tablecloth?

The dimensions of our table runners vary depending on the design, but they typically measure around 14 inches wide by 48 inches long. Our tablecloths come in different sizes, ranging from 60 inches round to 60 inches by 120 inches for rectangular tables.

2. Are the table runners and tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, all of our table runners and tablecloths are machine washable. However, we recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water to preserve the fabric's quality.

3. Can I use the table runner or tablecloth for outdoor dining?

Yes, our table runners and tablecloths are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are made from durable materials that can withstand outdoor elements and are easy to clean.

4. Do you offer any matching accessories for the table runner or tablecloth?

Yes, we offer a variety of coordinating accessories such as napkins, placemats, and tableware sets that go well with our table runners and tablecloths. You can mix and match to create a beautiful table setting.

5. Can I customize the table runner or tablecloth with my own design?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization options for our table runners or tablecloths. However, we do have a wide selection of designs to choose from to suit your style and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies