• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Need Help W/ Gift Basket

In summary, a local school is looking for businesses to donate a basket with items that show all of the product in an aesthetically pleasing way. The business/name will be displayed in the basket program so all attendees will know that you donated. Items that might be good to donate include a batter bowl, a cookbook, a sauce, and a set of kitchen tools.
nay62
Gold Member
Was just asked to do a "Tricky Tray" for a local school. From what I was told this is one of the biggest fundraiser of the year & always get a huge turnout!Basically they ask Businesses to donate a basket (around $30+ worth of product). Arrange items to show all product in an aesthetically pleasing way; make it look like a gift. Include a catalog & a business card. The business/name will be displayed in their basket program so all attendees will know you made a donation.Has anyone donated a basket before?? Which products would you suggest? Man, I am in no way crafty wouldn't even know how to put this together..lol Any kind of help or pictures (pretty please w/ cherry on top) will be greatly appreciated ;)

Last edited:
I just did a donation to our High School Taste of the Town. I included a ridged baker that I just got for free, a cookbook that I got free as well, one of the sauces and the bamboo tongs. It was about $65. I put it in a basket with shredded colored paper, they had the wrap to wrap it up.

Thanks Kim!!

Batter bowls are always really good to put some tools in......scraper, mini-serving spatula, SB cookbook, nylon knife, etc.

I had a customer at a booth tell me once that she fought & won a PC donation at a silent auction ... mine! It was a square bamboo bowl with a season's best laying in it. I couldn't find cellophane wrap in Japan & used saran wrap. Then tied a bow around it to keep the wrap in place. We chatted about how excited she was about winning it. She ended up joining my team & promoting to Director. I donated 3 of the knives in the self honing cases a couple of years ago to the Navy Ball as a door prize. I wasn't there, but got reports back from people I knew that the girl who won was screaming all the way to the stage. She was pretty thrilled with her win too! That one was in a PC clear logo bag with a catalog and a business card. I used curly ribbon to tie the top closed.I got a recruit lead & a booking lead 2 nights ago at a birthday party by giving 2 cookbooks as my gift to the birthday girl. ;)Just look around & see what you might already have new in the box that you could donate. That's what I do!!!Doesn't matter what it is and it doesn't have to be super fancy ... but girls like pretty things, so the prettier you can make it, the more appealing it will be. So add a bow! ;)

Thanks so much, this is helpful!!

What are your best-selling gift basket options?

Our best-selling gift basket options include our Deluxe Kitchen Essentials basket, Ultimate Baking set, and Gourmet Grilling set. These baskets are filled with high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients that any recipient would love.

Can I customize a gift basket for a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, we offer a wide range of customizable gift baskets for different themes and occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and housewarming. Our consultants can work with you to create the perfect basket that fits your needs and budget.

Are your gift baskets suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of gift baskets that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. We also offer customizable baskets that allow you to choose specific items to accommodate any dietary needs.

Do you offer gift wrapping and delivery services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. We can also arrange for the gift basket to be delivered directly to the recipient's address. Please note that delivery fees may vary depending on the location.

What is your return policy for gift baskets?

We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your gift basket, please contact your consultant within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef