• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Housewives Show Help!

Hi-Here's some more Desperate Housewives related information that I might be able to help with!1) A quiz on the show can be a great way to get people engaged and interested in the content.2) Use interesting food items that will pique people's curiosity.3) Make sure to keep the menu varied and interesting so that people don't get bored.4) Try to keep the presentation simple and easy to follow so that people can understand it.5) Consider incorporating a trivia or game element to keep the audience engaged.6) Keep the theme of the show consistent and accurate to the show.7) Make sure to personalize the content for each audience.8
heat123
Silver Member
Hi-
I am doing this show for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to outline this cute theme?

I got tv trivia online to present a quiz for some prize, I am doing the suggested menus like tempting tapas and susan's cheesy broken heart triangles, will have lawnboy lemonade and maybe that Wysteria Hysteria punch. Then talking about some products that may be suggested for each character. And that's about all the material I have. Could anyone share how they outlined there show to this theme? And add any more suggestions to make this show cute and successful! And So I can make it all flow well.

thanks!

heat123 said:
Hi-
I am doing this show for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to outline this cute theme?

I got tv trivia online to present a quiz for some prize, I am doing the suggested menus like tempting tapas and susan's cheesy broken heart triangles, will have lawnboy lemonade and maybe that Wysteria Hysteria punch. Then talking about some products that may be suggested for each character. And that's about all the material I have. Could anyone share how they outlined there show to this theme? And add any more suggestions to make this show cute and successful! And So I can make it all flow well.

thanks!

Do a "search" for Desperate Housewives on the board ~ there have been a few discussions here that might be helpful (none that I remember in detail). Would you mind sharing your quiz with us though? LOVE this idea!

Susan :)

Heather,
I have posted af ew desperate housewifes games etc here on another thread. If you would like I can email them to you.

DH filesI am a member of a Yahoo group and another member there posted the stuff that she uses for her DH shows. I have never used them myself, but it looks like a lot of fun. I asked her today if she minded if I shared with this board and she told me to go ahead and share. Of course she just mentioned to remind you to change her personal info to yours. Hope you find some of them useful.

Attachments

• Desperate Housewives Menu and Show Outline.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 616
  • Desperate Housewives Menu Choices.doc
    20 KB · Views: 486
  • Desperate Housewives Name Stickers.doc
    241 KB · Views: 446
  • Desperate Housewives Quiz.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Desperate Housewives Trivia for Cards.doc
    24 KB · Views: 395
A couple moreHere's more DH stuff that I didn't get to put on here last night. Invitation, more trivia, and the "who are you" quiz.

Attachments

• DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES invite.doc
    59 KB · Views: 535
  • Desperate Housewives Trivia.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 411
  • DH Quiz--Who Are You.doc
    26 KB · Views: 429
Thank you soo much!thank you for all your replies! I have more than enough material to do a show now, which is this friday!

thanks a ton!

thank you chrissy k this stuff is exactly what i was looking for!!

heat123 said:
Hi-

thanks!

Can you please ellaborate more on your menu choices? I am curious what recipes you used for them???

Does anyone have the recipes for "susan's cheesy broken heart triangles, will have lawnboy lemonade and maybe that Wysteria Hysteria punch."? Kristi

What an awesome Idea!! I love Desperate Housewifes!!!

Thanks--this is great!

1. How can I recreate the meals and dishes shown on Desperate Housewives?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets that can help you recreate the meals and dishes shown on Desperate Housewives. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your delicious creations.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that have been featured on Desperate Housewives?

Yes, there have been several Pampered Chef products featured on Desperate Housewives, including our Stoneware Collection, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press. These products have been used by the characters on the show to make their meals and dishes.

3. Can I find recipes from Desperate Housewives on the Pampered Chef website?

While we do not have specific recipes from Desperate Housewives on our website, we do offer a variety of recipes that are similar to the ones shown on the show. You can browse our recipes by category, including main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, to find inspiration for your next meal.

4. How can I host a Desperate Housewives-inspired cooking party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a cooking party with Pampered Chef is a great way to gather your friends and recreate the fun and excitement of Desperate Housewives. Our consultants can help you plan a menu using our products and guide you through the cooking process. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products!

5. Is there a specific Desperate Housewives product line from Pampered Chef?

While there is not a specific product line created specifically for Desperate Housewives, many of our products have been used on the show and are perfect for recreating the meals and dishes seen on screen. You can also find product recommendations on our website for each recipe, making it easy to find the right tools for the job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampereddarcy
Replies