1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Desperate Housewives show HELP!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Hi-
    I am doing this show for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to outline this cute theme?

I got tv trivia online to present a quiz for some prize, I am doing the suggested menus like tempting tapas and susan's cheesy broken heart triangles, will have lawnboy lemonade and maybe that Wysteria Hysteria punch. Then talking about some products that may be suggested for each character. And that's about all the material I have. Could anyone share how they outlined there show to this theme? And add any more suggestions to make this show cute and successful! And So I can make it all flow well.

thanks!

Nov 20, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Do a "search" for Desperate Housewives on the board ~ there have been a few discussions here that might be helpful (none that I remember in detail). Would you mind sharing your quiz with us though? LOVE this idea!

Susan :)

Nov 20, 2005
  3. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Heather,
    I have posted af ew desperate housewifes games etc here on another thread. If you would like I can email them to you.

Nov 21, 2005
  4. chrissyk

chrissyk Novice Member

DH files

I am a member of a Yahoo group and another member there posted the stuff that she uses for her DH shows. I have never used them myself, but it looks like a lot of fun. I asked her today if she minded if I shared with this board and she told me to go ahead and share. Of course she just mentioned to remind you to change her personal info to yours. Hope you find some of them useful.

Attached Files:

Nov 22, 2005
  5. chrissyk

chrissyk Novice Member

A couple more

Here's more DH stuff that I didn't get to put on here last night. Invitation, more trivia, and the "who are you" quiz.

Attached Files:

Nov 22, 2005
  6. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Thank you soo much!

thank you for all your replies! I have more than enough material to do a show now, which is this friday!

thanks a ton!

Nov 22, 2005
  7. thank you chrissy k this stuff is exactly what i was looking for!!

Jan 27, 2007
  8. purrbal

purrbal Member Gold Member

Can you please ellaborate more on your menu choices? I am curious what recipes you used for them???

Feb 5, 2007
  9. KRISTI'SCOOKING

KRISTI'SCOOKING Member

Does anyone have the recipes for "susan's cheesy broken heart triangles, will have lawnboy lemonade and maybe that Wysteria Hysteria punch."? Kristi

10. hoosierchef

hoosierchef Advanced Member

What an awesome Idea!! I love Desperate Housewifes!!!

Feb 20, 2007
  11. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks--this is great!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted