• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand Yourself with Design Her Gals: Get Opinions!

In summary, Rae likes Design Her Gals and has printed items with them. They have a yearly subscription for $19.95 that is on sale right now. They also offer a 25% off deal if you have never purchased a print-at-home before.
NooraK
Gold Member
I like the idea of "branding" myself, and have been considering starting to use a Design Her Gals (http://www.designhergals.com/) character on my correspondence and such.

Those of you who use these, can you give me your opinion?

NooraK said:
I like the idea of "branding" myself, and have been considering starting to use a Design Her Gals (http://www.designhergals.com/) character on my correspondence and such.

Those of you who use these, can you give me your opinion?

I've started to do it several times...but never finished the designing part. I'd still like to do it sometime.

Rae has done it - hers looks really cute! (hers has flippy red hair - imagine!)

designher gals is really cute. :) Both my daughter & I have have created several of them online ...

Yes, I love it. Since I'm known far and wide as the weird little woman with the flippy red hair, it makes sense to remind people of that when they see my card, my catalogs, their sales receipts, etc. I do the Print at Home option. I paid @ $50 for the right to print as much as I want. Though, they had a special recently and I was able to renew that for only $20. They run frequent specials, so be sure to sign up to receive those. An added bonus--all proceeds go to help those with stage IV breast cancer.

I think they're cute but they don't have a very cute camera prop so I haven't wanted to print it...

Joy, they're fairly responsive to customer input. When I first found them they didn't have any fluffy gals, but now they do. Let them know what you'd like to see.

Thanks for the input. I've played around with the gals, I've just never ordered anything.

Rae, what kind of products do you print it on? How do you put the image on your business cards (horizontally or vertically)?

My business cards are horizontal. I print on labels and card stock mostly. Though my letterhead is plain paper.

I just got an email saying the Print at Home is now just $20!

That's great!

Ok, I've been printing stuff for the last couple of days :) I've printed stationery, note cards, address labels and info labels. They all look fabulous, and I'm having WAY too much fun!

I totally recommed this to anyone, and the Print-at-home is now $15!

It's easy to get a little obsessed. I have my weird little woman with the flippy red hair on just about everything.

I posted mine as my FB profile pic (I'm sure you saw, Rae). My mom's comment? "What a skinny waist!" Don't know which way I should take that :D

I created my first one before they had the fluffier versions available. When I showed it to The Furry Guy and asked him if he thought it looked like me he said, "Yeah, a really skinny version of you." Gee, thanks, honey. LOL! He was right, though. Being a fluffier gal, I loved when they made fluffier versions available. Now I'm just waiting to have a little plainer font for my business cards.

The "print at home" option- is that for anything, or just the items in the "Print at Home" section?

It's for any of the items they have available. Well, I suppose you can't print your own notepads...

The way it works is that you choose the item (stationery, note cards, labels), edit the text, and then go to print. It shows you a preview of what your item will look like, and when you click the print button, it sends the information to your printer. It doesn't create PDFs or other documents, it prints directly from the site (which is understandable, if you created a PDF you'd never have to pay for their service again).

If you click on the "Contact Us" link, you get an option to look at the FAQs. The last question gives a list of all the print-at-home items and which Avery products they fit on.

I just got an email that the print-at-home subscription is on sale, $19.95 for a year.

Use PromoCode: MOVINGON
Expires at the end of your day Sunday, June 20th
If you prefer, we can print for you and you'll get 25% OFF!

If you have never purchased a print-at-home, if your print-at-home subscription has expired or if you have 59 days or less left in your subscription, http://links.mkt299.com/ctt?kn=7&m=4481244&r=NDY2NjgwMTQyMQS2&b=0&j=MTU5Mjg2MTYyS0&mt=1&rt=0. If you have 60 days or more left in your current subscription, http://links.mkt299.com/ctt?kn=5&m=4481244&r=NDY2NjgwMTQyMQS2&b=0&j=MTU5Mjg2MTYyS0&mt=1&rt=0.

Cool! Just signed up! Changed my logo pic too....check it out! Sooo, how do I get my little DHG to be my profile pic?

Technically you would have to purchase the option to use your image through their website. However, since it's so small and quality isn't an issue, I took a screen print of mine, and used Paint in Windows to crop it to the size I need and save it as a .jpg file.

Got it! Thanks Noora!

I absolutely love DHG! My weird little woman with flippy red hair is on everything. Recently I had a table at a PTO carnival. A couple of young girls were looking at the stuff on my table. One looked at me, her eyes big and round, and said, "That looks like you!" LOL!

Oooooh, how fun!!! I LOVE this site!! Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

In honor of Independence Day, Design Her Gals is offering the Print-at-home membership for $17.76 for one year.

http://www.designhergals.com/?nav=store&subnav=store&SCK=38

What is "Brand Yourself with Design Her Gals: Get Opinions!"?

"Brand Yourself with Design Her Gals: Get Opinions!" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches participants how to create and design their own personalized brand using Design Her Gals online design tool.

Do I need any prior design experience to participate in this workshop?

No, you do not need any prior design experience. The workshop is designed for individuals of all skill levels and our instructors will guide you through the process.

What will I learn in this workshop?

In this workshop, you will learn how to create and design a personalized brand using Design Her Gals online design tool. You will also learn about branding strategies and techniques to effectively market your brand.

Do I need to bring anything with me to the workshop?

No, all necessary materials will be provided for you. However, if you have a specific idea or vision for your brand, feel free to bring any relevant images or materials to incorporate into your design.

How long is the workshop?

The workshop typically lasts 2 hours, but may vary depending on the size of the group and the pace of the participants. We make sure to provide enough time for everyone to complete their designs and ask any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76