1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Design Her Gals

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I've started to do it several times...but never finished the designing part. I'd still like to do it sometime.

Rae has done it - hers looks really cute! (hers has flippy red hair - imagine!)

Dec 8, 2009
  3. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

designher gals is really cute. :) Both my daughter & I have have created several of them online ...

4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Yes, I love it. Since I'm known far and wide as the weird little woman with the flippy red hair, it makes sense to remind people of that when they see my card, my catalogs, their sales receipts, etc.

I do the Print at Home option. I paid @ $50 for the right to print as much as I want. Though, they had a special recently and I was able to renew that for only $20. They run frequent specials, so be sure to sign up to receive those.

An added bonus--all proceeds go to help those with stage IV breast cancer.

Dec 8, 2009
  5. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I think they're cute but they don't have a very cute camera prop so I haven't wanted to print it...

Dec 8, 2009
  6. raebates

Joy, they're fairly responsive to customer input. When I first found them they didn't have any fluffy gals, but now they do. Let them know what you'd like to see.

Dec 9, 2009
  7. NooraK

Thanks for the input. I've played around with the gals, I've just never ordered anything.

Rae, what kind of products do you print it on? How do you put the image on your business cards (horizontally or vertically)?

Dec 9, 2009
  8. raebates

My business cards are horizontal. I print on labels and card stock mostly. Though my letterhead is plain paper.

Dec 9, 2009
  9. NooraK

I just got an email saying the Print at Home is now just $20!

Dec 15, 2009
  10. raebates

That's great!

Dec 15, 2009
  11. NooraK

Ok, I've been printing stuff for the last couple of days :) I've printed stationery, note cards, address labels and info labels. They all look fabulous, and I'm having WAY too much fun!

I totally recommed this to anyone, and the Print-at-home is now $15!

Jan 24, 2010
  12. raebates

It's easy to get a little obsessed. I have my weird little woman with the flippy red hair on just about everything.

Jan 25, 2010
  13. NooraK

I posted mine as my FB profile pic (I'm sure you saw, Rae). My mom's comment? "What a skinny waist!" Don't know which way I should take that :D

Jan 25, 2010
  14. raebates

I created my first one before they had the fluffier versions available. When I showed it to The Furry Guy and asked him if he thought it looked like me he said, "Yeah, a really skinny version of you." Gee, thanks, honey. LOL! He was right, though. Being a fluffier gal, I loved when they made fluffier versions available. Now I'm just waiting to have a little plainer font for my business cards.

Jan 25, 2010
  15. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

The "print at home" option- is that for anything, or just the items in the "Print at Home" section?

Jan 25, 2010
  16. NooraK

It's for any of the items they have available. Well, I suppose you can't print your own notepads...

The way it works is that you choose the item (stationery, note cards, labels), edit the text, and then go to print. It shows you a preview of what your item will look like, and when you click the print button, it sends the information to your printer. It doesn't create PDFs or other documents, it prints directly from the site (which is understandable, if you created a PDF you'd never have to pay for their service again).

If you click on the "Contact Us" link, you get an option to look at the FAQs. The last question gives a list of all the print-at-home items and which Avery products they fit on.

Jan 26, 2010
  17. NooraK

I just got an email that the print-at-home subscription is on sale, $19.95 for a year.

Jun 18, 2010
  18. ChefCKHall

ChefCKHall Advanced Member

Cool! Just signed up! Changed my logo pic too....check it out! Sooo, how do I get my little DHG to be my profile pic?

Jun 18, 2010
  19. NooraK

Technically you would have to purchase the option to use your image through their website. However, since it's so small and quality isn't an issue, I took a screen print of mine, and used Paint in Windows to crop it to the size I need and save it as a .jpg file.

Jun 18, 2010
  20. ChefCKHall

ChefCKHall Advanced Member

Got it! Thanks Noora!

Jun 18, 2010
  21. raebates

I absolutely love DHG! My weird little woman with flippy red hair is on everything. Recently I had a table at a PTO carnival. A couple of young girls were looking at the stuff on my table. One looked at me, her eyes big and round, and said, "That looks like you!" LOL!

Jun 19, 2010
  22. angmillar

angmillar Member

Oooooh, how fun!!! I LOVE this site!!

Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

Jun 19, 2010
  23. NooraK

Jul 2, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted