• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the MS Society Deposit a Pampered Chef Fundraiser Check After 90 Days?

In summary, to deposit checks from the Pampered Chef fundraiser for the MS Society, you can either make a deposit at your local bank or use a mobile banking app. Make sure to endorse each check with your signature and "For Deposit Only" before making the deposit. There are specific rules you need to follow, such as depositing the checks within 30 days and keeping a record of each check and its corresponding donor. You cannot deposit the checks directly into the MS Society's bank account, and as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for depositing the checks and sending the donation to the MS Society. If a check is returned, you will need to contact the donor for a new payment. There is no specific limit to the
mrssyvo
does the organization have to deposit check from Pampered Chef from Fundraiser. Here is my dilemma. I am doing a Fundraiser for the MS society, raising $$ for a friend of mine who has MS. We participate in the MS walk every May, as part of a TEAM. We were originally going to do the fundraiser after the first of the year, before things get crazy planning for the walk, but I was thinking it would be good to do it in the Fall (Christmas shopping, ect) but we cannot open our account with MS until after the first of the year. Will the check still be good? Sometimes you only have 60 days to deposit check, sometime 90 - does anyone know how it is with PC?

Last edited:
There should be no problem with holding the check for that long.I work at a bank and unless the check says "Void unless cashed within #days" then they should deposit the check for you.We have been told there is no stale dates for checks any longer.So I think that you would be fine.

I think the check does say void unless cashed within 60 or 90 days or so. You better check with the HO to be sure! You can always make it a holiday fundraiser - buy Christmas gifts and benefit a cause! Good Luck!

1. How do I deposit checks from the Pampered Chef fundraiser for the MS Society?

To deposit checks from the Pampered Chef fundraiser for the MS Society, you can either make a deposit at your local bank or use a mobile banking app to deposit the checks remotely. Make sure to endorse each check with your signature and "For Deposit Only" before making the deposit.

2. Are there any specific rules I need to follow when depositing the checks?

Yes, there are some rules you need to follow when depositing the checks. Make sure to deposit the checks within 30 days of receiving them and keep a record of each check and its corresponding donor. Also, check with your bank to see if they have any specific requirements for depositing third-party checks.

3. Can I deposit the checks directly into the MS Society's bank account?

No, you cannot deposit the checks directly into the MS Society's bank account. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for depositing the checks and then sending the donation to the MS Society on behalf of your fundraiser.

4. How do I handle returned checks from the fundraiser?

If a check from the fundraiser is returned, you will need to contact the donor and request a new check or another form of payment. It is important to keep track of any returned checks and follow up with the donor to ensure the donation is still received by the MS Society.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of checks I can deposit at one time?

There is no specific limit to the amount of checks you can deposit at one time. However, it is recommended to keep the deposit amount under $10,000 to avoid any potential issues with the bank. If you have a large amount of checks, it may be best to make multiple deposits or use a mobile banking app to deposit the checks remotely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • NooraK