• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Us at the Denver Training Workshop with Stacey Tennesen - Jan 7, 2009

In summary, Beth Jones-Schall from Spirit of Success will be leading a training session on Direct Sales at the Denver Directors' Workshop next Wednesday. If you're interested in attending, please contact her.
finley1991
This workshop was set up by Stacey Tennesen. I am going to attend (before our M&G) if anyone would like to meet me there!

Here is the info:

I am looking forward to seeing you at the Denver Directors’ Workshop compliments of Spirit of Success. Our workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, January 7, 2009 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. Registration and light refreshments will be at 6:00 PM.

Our location is the Downtown Denver Hilton Garden Inn, 1400 Welton Street (across from the Hyatt Regency and the Denver Convention Center).

We have space for a few more attendees. If you have friends who have not yet registered, please encourage them to contact us as soon as possible while space is available.

I am looking forward to sharing a fun evening with you! In the meantime please visit our website at www.spiritofsuccess.com for a preview of our training resources, 2009 training schedule and our Direct Sales Retreat at Walt Disney World.

Best wishes for a blessed holiday season,

Beth Jones-Schall
Founder & President
Spirit of Success, Inc.
6140-K6 S. Gun Club Road, #294
Aurora, CO 80116
O: 303-617-9968
F: 303-617-1548
E: [email protected]

I will see you there. :DWe registered for this last month!

Is this open to anyone? I haven't heard about it.

pamperedlinda said:
Is this open to anyone? I haven't heard about it.

It's open to Directors and above. :)

finley1991 said:
It's open to Directors and above. :)

Well, I'm a director - but I still hadn't heard about it - guess I missed reading something somewhere.

Stacey set it up and it made it's way through the PC troops. It's not something being offered from HO so that's probably why you didn't hear about it. Hope you'll be able to join us regardless!

Thanks Colleen. My director may have received it - but she's not the best at passing things down :rolleyes: Ya'll take notes - I'm having dinner with my FIL and SIL that night.

What is the Denver Training Workshop?

The Denver Training Workshop is a hands-on training event for Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to provide them with the skills and knowledge they need to grow their business and be successful in their role.

How long is the Denver Training Workshop?

The Denver Training Workshop is typically a one-day event, lasting from 9am to 5pm. However, the exact length may vary depending on the specific agenda and activities planned for the day.

What will I learn at the Denver Training Workshop?

At the Denver Training Workshop, you will learn a variety of important skills and techniques related to your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. This may include product knowledge, sales strategies, and tips for hosting successful parties. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share best practices.

Do I need to bring anything to the Denver Training Workshop?

No, all materials and supplies needed for the Denver Training Workshop will be provided for you. However, you may want to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes, as well as a positive attitude and willingness to learn.

How do I register for the Denver Training Workshop?

You can register for the Denver Training Workshop through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or through the main Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide your contact information and pay the registration fee, which may vary depending on the event. Spaces are limited, so it is recommended to register early.

Back