• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demos @ Weight Watchers Meetings

In summary, the WW meeting-PC is now allowed to have business people, like PC, demo their products. Another great way to get your name out there, and if you already attend meetings an easy way to let other meeting-goers know you are PC. wow, good to know!!
aksusan
You may already know, but I just heard this today in my WW meeting - they are now allowed to have business people, like PC, put on demo's at their meetings. Another great way to get your name out there, and if you already attend meetings an easy way to let other meeting-goers know you are PC.

wow, good to know!!

You could demo a popular WW recipe using all PC tools. When I was a member of WW, I loved the adjustable measuring scoop/spoons!! I loved being able to scrape out my WHOLE SERVING of dressing, peanut butter, whatever. How hard is it to measure 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and be able to get it all out of the standard measuring spoon?? And don't get me started on the measure all cups!!

The prep bowls are great for portion control, too.

I mentioned this in the other thread about this topic- but my leader last night said she hadn't heard anything about this yet. She said she'd be surprised if they did- since how would they determine who could and couldn't demo. But I'd be happy just to be able to put up Business info in the center. :D Anyway- be sure you ask your leader. If it DOES come down the chain, they'll maybe remember you! I've given my leader recipes before and a little gift (I kept 'doing business' and she patiently waited on me a few times after meetings were over...so I gave her a thank you gift for being so nice). Plus I always wear logowear or carry my tote. I'm going to make a WW flyer with handy tools or something to slip in during the meetings! Last night, one of MY CUSTOMERS suggested folks "Walk down the aisle in Walmart and get one of those 'apple wedger' thingies to cut your apple!" :eek: I wanted to slap her! :D

ANyway...just a ask your leader. Hope you get luckier than me! (just not at MY meeting! *hehe*)

Great idea, making a WW flyer.

Bobbi,
Have you ever tried a cheapie "Walmart" apple wedger, they are worthless...they break, bend and get rusty fast! Find a nice way of telling her ours is so much better and has a 3 year warranty!
Deb

zmom58 said:
Bobbi,
Have you ever tried a cheapie "Walmart" apple wedger, they are worthless...they break, bend and get rusty fast! Find a nice way of telling her ours is so much better and has a 3 year warranty!
Deb

that's what shocked me. The lady who mentioned is a PC customer of mine (and I was sitting next to her)...I should have nudged her afterwards and said "Thanks!" They'll try the cheap stuff and then call me when it breaks or rusts the first few uses in the dishwasher! *hehe*

I was going to tell them about our salad spinner- because we were talking about saving money and they mentioned buying lettuce in bags versus the uncut/'fresh' stuff. I was going to say that it can last much longer and you get alot more far cheaper by getting the fresh, washing it well with a great salad spinner. Then to make a quick salad, you can just use Salad Choppers in a bowl! :D but the leader moved on before I could get it in. That's what gave me the idea for a flyer that sticks in my bag. I'll post it when I make it.

Ok, this has not a whole to do with your post.....but it's early, my first cup of coffee isn't empty yet.....and when I was reading titles of threads, I read "Demons @ Weight Watchers Meetings"!!! :D Well, for me, there would be demons at a WW meeting!!!!! MY OWN DEMONS!!! Sorry, just had to tell someone else so you could laugh.

esavvymom said:
that's what shocked me. The lady who mentioned is a PC customer of mine (and I was sitting next to her)...I should have nudged her afterwards and said "Thanks!" They'll try the cheap stuff and then call me when it breaks or rusts the first few uses in the dishwasher! *hehe*

I was going to tell them about our salad spinner- because we were talking about saving money and they mentioned buying lettuce in bags versus the uncut/'fresh' stuff. I was going to say that it can last much longer and you get alot more far cheaper by getting the fresh, washing it well with a great salad spinner. Then to make a quick salad, you can just use Salad Choppers in a bowl! :D but the leader moved on before I could get it in. That's what gave me the idea for a flyer that sticks in my bag. I'll post it when I make it.

I would love to see the flyer when you finish it! Thanks!

c00p said:
Ok, this has not a whole to do with your post.....but it's early, my first cup of coffee isn't empty yet.....and when I was reading titles of threads, I read "Demons @ Weight Watchers Meetings"!!! :D Well, for me, there would be demons at a WW meeting!!!!! MY OWN DEMONS!!! Sorry, just had to tell someone else so you could laugh.

AMEN!!

Everytime they have one of those meetings where all they talk about are the really BAD food (like real fried chicken or cheesecake)...I just salivate and think.."This is like taking an alcoholic to an AA meeting and just talking about the refreshing way a drink feels!!" UGGH!! :cry: And get this- where we have our meeting, there is a Burger King, KFC, Dairy Queen, Pizza Hut, and a few other fast food joints RIGHT ACROSS THE PARKING LOT!! But I've been strong! I've gone to Subway when I had to grab a bite after meeting. :D

Ok..>Sorry- We hijacked your original thread talking about Demos....I for one hope they DO let us do stuff like that at all facilities...even if it is just putting up business cards! :D There...train back on track?

1. What is a demo at a Weight Watchers meeting?

A demo at a Weight Watchers meeting is when a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates and prepares a recipe using Pampered Chef products that are aligned with the Weight Watchers program. This allows members to see how easy and delicious it is to cook healthy meals using our products.

2. How often do demos occur at Weight Watchers meetings?

The frequency of demos at Weight Watchers meetings varies depending on the location and schedule of the meetings. However, our consultants strive to attend meetings at least once a month to provide demos and answer any questions about our products.

3. Do I have to purchase anything at a demo?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a demo. Our consultants are there to share their knowledge and provide a taste of our products. However, if you are interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef products, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

4. Can I learn about specific Pampered Chef products at a demo?

Yes, our consultants are knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide information and answer any questions you may have about specific products at a demo. They can also provide tips on how to use our products in your Weight Watchers meal preparation.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef demo at my Weight Watchers meeting?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always looking for opportunities to share our products and recipes with others. You can talk to your Weight Watchers meeting leader about scheduling a demo at your meeting. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to schedule a demo at your meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies