• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Experience the Ultimate Demonstration Runner - Perfect for Your Shows!

In summary, "Demonstration Runner" is a user-friendly software tool that allows users to create interactive presentations and demonstrations. It features customizable slides, animations, and transitions, and has the ability to run presentations in a continuous loop. It is suitable for both business and educational purposes and does not require any coding or technical skills to use.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got mine. Looks really nice! Can hardly wait to use it at my shows.

I got mine just in time for my huge booth this weekend!!!

I finally got 2 shows entered so I'll have to wait at least another week. How big is it? My NED said it's big enough to cover a card table??? It didn't look that wide on the photo.

Mine came today too! It's so nice! I can't wait to use it. Now where is that turkey certificate?!

Oh I hope I receive mine before this weekend. I too have a vendor fair on Sunday!! Two new recruits are coming to train!

I closed my first November show on the 5th and have not received mine yet :(

dannyzmom said:
I closed my first November show on the 5th and have not received mine yet :(

I closed mine on the 5th too. Maybe yours will come today. I'm, still waiting on my turkey check! I need to go buy my birds!

Didn't you have to close 2 Nov. Shows to get the Runner?

Chefbeckyd said:
Didn't you have to close 2 Nov. Shows to get the Runner?

yes, I closed 2 shows on the 5th.

Thanks for the heads up...hopefully for another vendor fair the first weekend in Dec???:pray:

What is "Demonstration Runner"?

"Demonstration Runner" is a software tool designed for creating interactive presentations and demonstrations. It allows users to easily create and customize slides, add animations and transitions, and run the presentation in a continuous loop.

How does "Demonstration Runner" work?

After creating a presentation with slides and animations, users can run the presentation using the "Demonstration Runner" software. It will automatically loop through the slides, allowing for a continuous demonstration without the need for manual control.

What are the key features of "Demonstration Runner"?

Some of the key features of "Demonstration Runner" include the ability to create and customize slides with text, images, and animations, the option to add transitions between slides, and the ability to loop the presentation for a continuous demonstration.

Is "Demonstration Runner" user-friendly?

Yes, "Demonstration Runner" is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. It has a user-friendly interface and does not require any coding or technical skills to use. However, some basic knowledge of presentation software may be helpful.

Can "Demonstration Runner" be used for business presentations?

Yes, "Demonstration Runner" can be used for business presentations, as well as educational or training presentations. It is a versatile tool that can be used in various settings to create interactive and engaging demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frugalchef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • lesliecooks4u
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies