• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Demoing the Egg Cooker at Your Shows

In summary, the Egg Cooker is an easy way to create delicious and quick meals. The mini whipper is great for whipping the eggs and guests can add their own toppings.
DebPC
Staff member
Is anyone demoing the Egg Cooker at their shows or are you just talking about it?

I'm demoing. I've done an omelet bar and it is perfect! They are so quick and everyone gets to add their own toppings. I use the food chopper to chop onion, Egg Slicer to slice mushrooms, 5" Utility and cutting board to chop ham, food processor to chop green peppers, and the microplane fine grater to grate the cheese. Each guest cracks 2 eggs into a 3 cup prep bowl and uses the Mini Whipper to scramble them. Then they can add the toppings and microwave them for about 2 minutes. I think it is great served with Fresh fruit in the cool and serve or a potato casserole in the DCB. I have been selling a lot of mini whippers and egg cookers. =)

For the omelet bar...do you cook the topping first? Also, do you just add the toppings after the eggs are cooked and then put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to warm/melt cheese? Use guide doesn't mention about cooking something IN the eggs from the start.

Nothing was cooked before. I had fresh chopped veggies, ham, and cheese. After guests whipped the eggs with the mini whipper, they added the toppings. Then pour all ingredients into the egg cooker and microwave. The veggies were crisp tender...perfect is what everyone said. =) You could also have guests use the food processor. Crack 2 eggs into the bowl. Add a wedge of pepper, part of a wedge of onion, ham, cheese, mushrooms, or any desired toppings and process. I'm guessing it would work the same. I found the mini whipper worked great and guests didn't have to wait on each other.

Love this idea! I'm going to try it at my Spring Launch party, which I've decided to do as a Saturday brunch party. I'll have everything set up already and they can cook their eggs... fun!

This is an awesome idea. I have a brunch show coming up and was wondering how to do something easy with the egg cooker. THIS IS PERFECT!!!!
Not to mention much better than my doing something with it! If they use it, they will be more likely to buy it! Any tricks you can share, special seasoning method, what to use to make the eggs not stick or anything else you can think of would be helpful. THANKS!

I let them season with salt and pepper. I also put a small amount of melted butter into the well. You could use the small silicone prep bowl and the basting brush to brush a thin coat into the well. That would show more products! =)

OK that is too funny! Thank you for the butter idea but what I meant by seasoning, was the stone it self! When I get a new piece of stoneware, I usually go and buy some cheap crescent rolls, wipe some oil on the stone and cover the entire stone with that dough and baking off. This is what I meant by seasoning.

John- with the kind of demos you do- this will be a hit!

I sure hope so. This is the host family that did my very first show in January 2001 and has done one every year since. So I hope this will wow! Plus, I am going to do that wonderful looking fruit and yogurt trifle in your thread about the trifle bowl! That will be so easy to do!

And for anyone that likes bacon or sausage with their eggs, you could cook a pound of bacon on your bar pan while preparing your veggies, or some breakfast sausage in the rigid baker. I love the brunch idea of a cooking show. Unfortunately I am having difficulties booking any show, let alone this one. I may have to host one myself after my powder room reno is complete :)

What I truely love about a brunch show is the time! I usually start at 10:30 or 11. Done and out of there by noon! I have most of the day left to myself and spent less time "working" and earning more! The best part? The guests also appreciate the time frame! My host usually have an 85% turn out!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. So this brunch. With the Egg Cooker and I used the Ceramic Sauce Pan to saute some onions. I used the Bar Pan to make some potatoes. I used the trifle to make a granola, yogurt and berry trifle. Not much. I ended up playing short-order cook and had a ball! Three hours. $1109!
Potatoes: mock Rosstti (I know I spelled it wrong!) Potatoes. I used the packaged Hash brown potato patties laid them in the bar pan to cover. Had 4 left overs. Cooked them at 350 for about 5 minutes per side. Then I popped on some of the sauteed onion and covered them with a half slice of Swiss Cheese and baked them about 5 more minutes. Disappeared before I knew it!
The trifle was simple. Two packages frozen mixed berries, one box of granola cereal and two large containers of vanilla yogurt. Do this backwards though! Yogurt, granola and then berries, repeat. The whole thing was gone!!!!
The Egg Cooker!!!! LOVE IT SO COMPLETELY!!!
One dozen eggs and 1 cup milk in the Quick Stir Pitcher. Yes, the Quick Stir pitcher makes awesome scrambled eggs!
I chose not to go overboard with the stuff. Ham, onion, peppers, tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese.
I let each person choose their poison. I made 12 in about 1/2 an hour. Brushed it before each use with melted butter.
Now for the OMG Moment. I used the Large mix N; Scraper to get them out! Simply the right size for that bowl!
Sold 5 Egg Cookers. AND THE ENTIRE SELECTION OF Bar Pans and Ceramic Cookware and a Trifle Bowl to one person!
Her total was $570!
I almost passed out as this person has been to all but three of this hosts 11 parties. She usually spends all of about $15 and complains about the S&H.
Well, I had the right pan at the right time and at the right place!
And everyone loved the omelets! I loved it so much I have yet to put my Egg Cooker away. I have used it 5 of the last 8 mornings.
Gotta love a party like that!!

John, Thanks so much for all the info you posted! This really helps new consultants like myself! I can't wait to try it!Rania

Tania, thanks for posting on this thread! I knew it was here but couldn't find it yesterday. I'm doing a brunch show next weekend and wanted to review what others had done. Thanks everyone for the tips!Those that did this: did you just use one egg cooker? How many guests? I have a second one and I'm debating bringing both if she has a big enough crowd.

I just had the one Beth for 12. Besides, if you end up doing the cooking, best to do two people's instead of 4!

1. How does the Egg Cooker work?

The Egg Cooker is a simple and easy-to-use appliance. First, add the desired amount of water to the base of the cooker. Then, place the eggs in the designated tray and cover with the lid. Finally, turn on the cooker and let it steam the eggs for the recommended time.

2. How long does it take to cook eggs in the Egg Cooker?

The cooking time depends on the type of eggs and the desired level of doneness. For soft-boiled eggs, it takes about 6-7 minutes, and for hard-boiled eggs, it takes approximately 12-13 minutes. You can refer to the included instruction manual for specific cooking times.

3. Can I cook other foods besides eggs in the Egg Cooker?

Yes, you can! The Egg Cooker comes with a steaming tray that allows you to cook other foods like vegetables, seafood, and even small portions of rice. It's a versatile appliance that can be used for a variety of dishes.

4. Is the Egg Cooker easy to clean?

Yes, it is effortless to clean. The cooking tray and lid are dishwasher safe, and the base can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. We do recommend hand-washing the base to ensure the longevity of the product.

5. How many eggs can I cook at once in the Egg Cooker?

The Egg Cooker can cook up to 7 eggs at a time. This makes it perfect for meal prepping or cooking for a small group of people. You can also adjust the amount of water and cooking time for fewer eggs if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedpnina