• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demoing at Open House Fundraiser

In summary, to sign up to demo at an open house fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host and let them know you are interested. Pampered Chef consultants often use popular and versatile products such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Scraper to showcase delicious recipes and demonstrate their features and benefits at these events. The length of demos can vary, but they typically range from 30 minutes to an hour. No cooking experience is necessary to demo at an open house fundraiser, as Pampered Chef provides training and support to all consultants. While you can bring your own recipes, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef recipes that have been tested and approved for use with their products for the best
allergycooker
Gold Member
I am one of the vendors at an open house/fundraiser for Lymphoma Society. Originally I was told that I was the only vendor but now others have asked to be a part of the day too.. While that is fine it still changed the whole dynamic of the day.. now it is going to be an open house fundraiser so people can come and go.. So I need to know some recipes that people can quickly hands on see and feel tools..

I was thinking the tuxedo brownie cups - that shows the ez accent decorator, egg slicer plus and a serving tray..

Any other ideas??? PLEASE??

Ice cream social stuff. Use Ice Cream Scoop to to scoop ice cream. Use the lemon, vanilla and sweet apple sprinkles on ice cream. Use garlic slicer and put chocolate in it to shave chocolate on ice cream.

Do you have to make a recipe? Perhaps bring instead some potatoes to use the mandolin and/or the food chopper, nutmeg for the microplane, garlic for the garlic press, peeler and slicer, lemon for the citrus press and the microplane. People can still use the products and you're not limited to just one thing.

1. How do I sign up to demo at an open house fundraiser?

To sign up to demo at an open house fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host and let them know you are interested. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you get started.

2. What types of products are typically used for demos at open house fundraisers?

At open house fundraisers, Pampered Chef consultants often use popular and versatile products such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Scraper to showcase delicious recipes and demonstrate their features and benefits.

3. How long do demos usually last at open house fundraisers?

The length of demos at open house fundraisers can vary, but they typically range from 30 minutes to an hour. It depends on the number of products being demonstrated and the amount of time allocated for the event.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to demo at an open house fundraiser?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to demo at an open house fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides training and support to all consultants, so even if you are new to cooking or using our products, you can still successfully demo at an open house fundraiser.

5. Can I bring my own recipes to demo at an open house fundraiser?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own recipes to demo at an open house fundraiser. However, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef recipes that have been tested and approved for use with our products. This ensures the best results and showcases the full potential of our products to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies