• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Delicious Demo Recipe for a 2 Week Shower with 50 Guests

In summary, the conversation suggests that for a shower with 40 confirmed guests and potentially 10 more, a good demo recipe would be the Tuxedo Brownie cups. Another option could be a trifle, which can serve a lot of people and make a great presentation. For a wow factor, the host could also consider a 12 minute 3-2-1 cake or 30 minute roasted chicken. It is also suggested to do a demo with cookware, such as Garlic Bites or Turtle Skillet Fudge Cake. The speaker has had success with Trifles for bridal showers and recommends having the bride do the recipe in front of the guests. This not only looks impressive, but the bowl is usually licked clean at
PCSarahjm
i have a shower in 2 weeks.....the host said she has 40 confirmed guest and maybe 10 more! So the question what would be a good demo recipe???

I love the Tuxedo Brownie cups for the shower playing on the formal theme.

Alot of the time for bridal showers they are serving so much more food that you don't really need to worry about how much you are making. A trifle can serve a lot of people and can make a great presentation recipe.

Ahead of time, you could make up Tuxedo Strawberries...dip front of berry in white chocolate, set aside to harden.dip angled side of berry in brown (or dark) chocolate, set aside to harden.dip angled other side of berry in brown chocolate, set aside.with a cake tester or toothpick, dot in the dark chocolate to make buttons up the white shirt - usually 2 or 3 buttons.with a cake tester or toothpick, paint on a bow tie. Done!I'd take advantage of big confirmed numbers to do a wow recipe like 12 minute 3-2-1 cake or 30 min roast chicken, plus would definitely demo cookware with Garlic Bites or Turtle Skillet Fudge Cake.

I have been doing Trifles for Bridal showers. I actually have the BRIDE do the recipe in front of them if they want a demo since people are there to stare at her, not me. I'll talk while she can do the very simple tasks. It looks beautiful and impressive regardless of talent so it's been a big hit. Plus, the bowl is practically licked clean at the end :). If your is the only desert being served, then you may suggest that they have more if they don't think yours with be enough. Or you can do two trifles if you have 2 bowls. I've done this (borrow one).

What is the recipe for the 2 Week Shower with 50 Guests?

The recipe for the 2 Week Shower with 50 Guests is a delicious and easy-to-make Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It can be made ahead of time and served warm or cold, making it perfect for a large gathering.

How many servings does the recipe make?

This recipe makes about 50 servings, making it the perfect amount for a 2 week shower with 50 guests. You can also easily adjust the quantities to make more or less depending on your needs.

Can the recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Spinach and Artichoke Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply reheat it in the oven or serve it cold.

What are some suggested accompaniments for the dip?

This dip pairs well with a variety of dippers such as pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or bread. You can also serve it with cut vegetables for a healthier option.

Do you have any tips for serving the dip at a large gathering?

To make serving easier, consider dividing the dip into smaller containers and placing them around the room for easy access. You can also keep a batch of the dip warming in a slow cooker for a continuous supply throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Meigs