1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Demo recipe

1. PCSarahjm

PCSarahjm Advanced Member

i have a shower in 2 weeks.....the host said she has 40 confirmed guest and maybe 10 more! So the question what would be a good demo recipe???

Oct 28, 2009
  2. Mrs.H.

Mrs.H. Novice Member

I love the Tuxedo Brownie cups for the shower playing on the formal theme.

Oct 28, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Alot of the time for bridal showers they are serving so much more food that you don't really need to worry about how much you are making. A trifle can serve a lot of people and can make a great presentation recipe.

Oct 28, 2009
  4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Ahead of time, you could make up Tuxedo Strawberries...

dip front of berry in white chocolate, set aside to harden.

dip angled side of berry in brown (or dark) chocolate, set aside to harden.

dip angled other side of berry in brown chocolate, set aside.

with a cake tester or toothpick, dot in the dark chocolate to make buttons up the white shirt - usually 2 or 3 buttons.

with a cake tester or toothpick, paint on a bow tie. Done!

I'd take advantage of big confirmed numbers to do a wow recipe like 12 minute 3-2-1 cake or 30 min roast chicken, plus would definitely demo cookware with Garlic Bites or Turtle Skillet Fudge Cake.

Oct 29, 2009
  5. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have been doing Trifles for Bridal showers. I actually have the BRIDE do the recipe in front of them if they want a demo since people are there to stare at her, not me. I'll talk while she can do the very simple tasks. It looks beautiful and impressive regardless of talent so it's been a big hit. Plus, the bowl is practically licked clean at the end :). If your is the only desert being served, then you may suggest that they have more if they don't think yours with be enough. Or you can do two trifles if you have 2 bowls. I've done this (borrow one).

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?