• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demo Recipe...host Told Me Whatever

In summary, a "Demo Recipe" is a recipe chosen by your host to showcase during a Pampered Chef party. You can make adjustments or substitutions to the recipe, but it is recommended to follow it closely for the best results. If you are missing ingredients, your consultant can provide suggestions or you can make a similar dish with what you have on hand. The time it takes to make the "Demo Recipe" will vary, but most are designed to be quick and easy. You can also get a copy of the recipe from your consultant or find it on the Pampered Chef website or cookbooks.
AshleyAllison
I have a show coming up on the 19th, I just spoke to the host last night and asked her what kind of recipe she would like to learn at her show. She said she doesn't know and she's not a picky eater, she loves food so for me to decide.

I asked if there is anything that she doesn't like and she said no!

What are some of your favorite recipes to demo at shows? I want something easy and simple yet yummy. It's actually a combined PC & 31 show with one of my bff's being the 31 consultant.

Any ideas? I have no clue!

The tomato-basil spaghetti with grilled chicken is delicous, quick and easy, and shows off tons of key products: dcb, mfp, grill pan/press, salad choppers.

Fajitas and salsa!

I was going to say the Easy Chicken Fajitas or the rice cooker cake

I like the BBQ Pork Salad. Shows DCB and a great easy dressing.

Cheap and easy, I like the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle.

What is a "Demo Recipe" and why did my host tell me to make it?

A "Demo Recipe" is a recipe that is specifically chosen by your host to showcase during your Pampered Chef party. Your host may have chosen this recipe because it is a crowd-pleaser, easy to make, or features Pampered Chef products that will be demonstrated during the party.

Do I have to make the "Demo Recipe" exactly as written?

No, you are welcome to make any adjustments or substitutions to the "Demo Recipe" based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible to ensure the best results.

What if I don't have all the ingredients for the "Demo Recipe"?

If you are missing any ingredients for the "Demo Recipe," don't worry! You can either purchase the missing ingredients or make a similar dish using ingredients you already have on hand. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions.

How long will it take to make the "Demo Recipe"?

The time it takes to make the "Demo Recipe" will vary depending on the recipe and your cooking experience. However, most "Demo Recipes" are designed to be quick and easy, so you can spend more time enjoying your party and less time in the kitchen.

Can I get a copy of the "Demo Recipe" to make at home?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a copy of the "Demo Recipe" so you can make it at home. You can also find many of our "Demo Recipes" on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • kcjodih