• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demo Question for a Large Group

In summary, a demo for a large group typically lasts between 1-2 hours and showcases 3-4 recipes. Attendees will have multiple opportunities to try the products and can purchase them at the end of the demo or place an order with the consultant. Friends and family are also welcome to attend the demo.
apamperedone
:chef:I am doing a Professional Adminstraives day show. I was ask to do a demo which will be max. time of 20 minutes to do. I have to do 2 demos, 1 in the morning for the breakfast group and 1 for the lunch group. Any suggestions on what to demo? They are going to taste what I demo too. There will probably 75 - 100 in each group.

If you've got a microwave, do anything in the DCB and just have them use small spoons!!!

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would suggest doing a demo on a popular breakfast or lunch dish that is easy to prepare and has a wow factor. Some suggestions could be a breakfast skillet with eggs, potatoes, and vegetables, or a lunch salad with a homemade dressing. You could also consider doing a demo on a popular dish from a different culture, such as a Mexican breakfast burrito or a Thai noodle salad. This would add some variety and interest to the demo. Additionally, make sure to have all the ingredients and tools prepped and organized beforehand to save time during the demo. Good luck with your demo!

1. How long does a demo for a large group typically last?

A demo for a large group usually lasts between 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes being demonstrated and the number of attendees.

2. How many recipes will be demonstrated during the demo?

The number of recipes demonstrated during a large group demo can vary, but typically 3-4 recipes will be showcased.

3. Will there be opportunities to try the products during the demo?

Yes, there will be multiple opportunities for attendees to try the products being demonstrated. We encourage you to come hungry and ready to taste delicious food!

4. Can I purchase products at the demo?

Absolutely! We will have a display of products available for purchase at the end of the demo. You can also place an order with the consultant hosting the demo.

5. Can I bring a friend to the demo?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • dme.grant