• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deluxe Stoneware Gift Set #2055

In summary, someone ordered this at my fundraiser yesterday, but PP says it doesn't exist and i have no clue what it is! Does anyone know? I want to call the customer to see if she wants the items individually but I have NO CLUE what's in this set. HELP!!:eek: TIA!
SusanBP0129
Help!!
Someone ordered this at my fundraiser yesterday, but PP says it doesn't exist and i have no clue what it is!
Does anyone know?
I want to call the customer to see if she wants the items individually but I have NO CLUE what's in this set.
HELP!!:eek:
TIA!

How did they order it, then?

SusanBP0129 said:
Help!!
Someone ordered this at my fundraiser yesterday, but PP says it doesn't exist and i have no clue what it is!
Does anyone know?
I want to call the customer to see if she wants the items individually but I have NO CLUE what's in this set.
HELP!!:eek:
TIA!

That was retired back when the Blue and Yellow were retired...don't know if I have that old of a catalog with me - where did they get that item number????

Try S/S 2003! I have 2005 & 2006 here at work and I think that was back in '03.

Ah, from a previous thread on here:#2055 Deluxe Sorenware Gift Set
- Large Rack
- Pizza Cutter
- Large Serving Spatula
- Stoneware Sensations Cookbook - this is retired
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Nylon Pan ScraperYeah, I'm assuming it is the large round stone too...I just cut and paste typos and all from a previous post...

Last edited:
What you might want to do is let her know that the specific set is discontinued and here is the updated one (the pizza party set). Throw in the Italian Seasoning for good measure, or at half-off.

Ahhh, memories! I got this for a Wedding gift in '99........it was my very first stone - and I was scared to use it!

Oh - and I still use that stone all the time! It is my best-seasoned stone!

Did she actually write the discription and a price? or just the number? Just wondering if she meant to order something else

She called me today to add on to her order. (She ordered $300 worth of stuff!!) and rattled off all the items and item #'s. (another $150)
I just jotted down the items & item #'s and tried not to fall over. LOL
Thanks for everyone's help!!
:D
:D

What is included in the Deluxe Stoneware Gift Set #2055?

The set includes a large round stone, a small round stone, a rectangular baker, a square baker, and two protective racks.

Is the stoneware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the stoneware is oven safe up to 450°F.

Can the stoneware be used in the microwave?

No, the stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave.

What is the cleaning process for the stoneware?

The stoneware should be washed by hand with warm water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing pads.

What is the warranty for the Deluxe Stoneware Gift Set #2055?

The set comes with a 3-year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. If any issues arise, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen