• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Tips for a Sticking Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan | Expert Advice

In summary, Scott tells the customer to turn the heat down and increase the oil in whatever they are baking. He also suggests using the Kitchen Spritzer with oil instead of canned nonstick spray. Lastly, he suggests using mini-muffin papercups or the Pampered Chef Solution Center to fix the deluxe mini-muffin pan.
Deb V
Gold Member
Recently, I had a customer tell me that her deluxe mini muffin pan always stuck, no matter what she did. She has used cooking spray and anything else she could think of and nothing worked. I told her I hadn't had any problems....that is until just recently. Now, my mini muffin pan is sticking. Not sure how to fix this.

I have 2 of them I got about the same time. One of them doesn't stick, but the other usually sticks. So I'm not sure what the deal is with them either.:eek:

Turn the heat down and increase the oil in whatever you are baking. I've owned about 4 of them over the years. None of them was ever perfect, but by turning the heat down about 10 degrees, you get better results. FYI attached are awesome MMP recipes I include for all my guests who buy one!

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 884
scottcooks said:
Turn the heat down and increase the oil in whatever you are baking. I've owned about 4 of them over the years. None of them was ever perfect, but by turning the heat down about 10 degrees, you get better results. FYI attached are awesome MMP recipes I include for all my guests who buy one!

Great recipes, Scott! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the awesome recipes Scott. I am still in my 1st year and am always looking for recipes to give to my customers during my out of the box calls :)

I always use the citrus peeler to get things out of it.

Either the citrus peeler or the thin white 'tool' that was sold with the tart pan work really well. I found a wooden toothpick or skewer works too.

Thanks for the recipes. They look delicious and I will certainly try them. And I agree with the citrus tool--works great for those mini muffins!

Another thing that works is the cleaning brush that comes w/the garlic press - it pops things right out!

Thanks, Scott for the great recipes and ideas. I recently had a email too on a customers deluxe mini muffin pan. She had the pan for about six months and said she had used it a lot and it had wasn't releasing the muffins. Because this woman contacts me at least once or twice between shows and complains about some product or another this is the email I sent to her responding to her concerns.

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. If you are following the Use and Care suggestions you received with your pan The Pampered Chef should honor the guarantee - which is 3 years. You can call The Pampered Chef Solution Center to talk with the experts on what their suggestions would be for your pan. Their phone number is 1-800-687-2433. The hours are Mon - Fri 7 am - 11 pm and Saturday 8:30 am -4:30pm. Have your receipt handy when you call them.

I know that if nonstick cooking spray (i.e. PAM) is used repeatedly on any pan, eventually there will be a residue buildup that will make your pan sticky - that could be what your muffins are sticking to. Once this issue is resolved I'd suggest to use our Kitchen Spritzer with oil in it instead of canned nonstick spray - even though the Use and Care instructions direct one to use nonstick spray. The propellent in the canned nonstick spray leaves the sticky residue. Or you can always use the mini-muffin papercups found in grocery stores and Michaels.

Also make sure you are reducing your oven temperature 25 degrees, which should be done anytime a 'dark' coated pan is used for baking. (This does not need to be done if using a Pampered Chef recipe utilizing the pan as they factor the dark coated pan in to the baking temp and time.)

I'm sure the Solution Center will be able to help you.

I haven't heard from her since, except to get the 'recipe' for the Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning. :)

thanks Scott!! i cant wait to try them out!!

Thanks for the recipes Scott! Now I have something new to make for Christmas Eve.

All I know is that every training about stones and nonstick cookware instructs NOT to use Pam or any cooking spray, EVER. I am sure that is why we have the kitchen sprayer :) (cross sell anyone) I only use cooking spray on glass/Pyrex or the BBQ grill. Otherwise use oil on the stones and nadda on nonstick, it just make it gummy.

Scott, THANKS these recipes look amazing!

Wow, Super recipes! I could spend all day just browsing through all the fantastic ideas, recipes and tips you all have! Thanks so much!

Scott the recipes are awesome, thanks for sharing.

1. How do I prevent my mini muffins from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously grease the muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray or butter before filling them with batter. You can also use paper liners for easy removal.

2. What should I do if my mini muffins still stick to the pan after greasing?

If your muffins are still sticking, try using a silicone mini muffin pan instead of a metal one. The flexibility of the silicone will make it easier to remove the muffins without sticking. You can also try reducing the baking time by a few minutes to prevent over-browning and sticking.

3. Can I use cooking spray instead of greasing the pan with butter?

Yes, cooking spray is a great alternative to greasing with butter. Just make sure to evenly coat all the muffin cups for best results.

4. How do I clean my deluxe mini muffin pan?

Clean the pan with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there is stubborn residue, let the pan soak in warm water for a few minutes before cleaning.

5. Can I use my deluxe mini muffin pan in the dishwasher?

We recommend hand-washing your pan to prolong its lifespan. However, our deluxe mini muffin pans are dishwasher safe, so you can use the dishwasher if needed. Just make sure to place it on the top rack and use a gentle cycle to avoid any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jamie Gaffney
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jamie Gaffney
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies