• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Easily Remove Cakes from the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan?

In summary, the person's cake kept falling apart and they had to use elbow grease to clean it. They also use Pam to grease the pan.
M/SPampered
Can anyone tell me how to remove the cake out of this pan? I have tried leaving it to cool off before removing it and still had a hard time getting it out without falling apart. I even loosen the side with a plastic knife thinking it will fall out easily but no.... instead it fell apart leaving it a big mess for clean-up. Cleaning this pan is also a pain. Thank God, I have the cleaning brush with me as the nylon scraper can't do any good cleaning this pan. I still have to use elbow greese to really clean the "in-between" cracks and gave it a thorough clean job which took me forever and my arm aches after that. :( I doubt I will ever introduce this item to the guest fearing the same feedback would be what I experienced. Please help!

M/SPampered
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Oil?Do you oil it well? I have no problem. I use it every year for my daughter's birthday for the mini-pumpkin cakes! (She is a Halloween baby!)

I let the cakes cool about 25 minutes and then I flip them out.

Hope you can get it to work!

Fruit76loop, thanks to your suggestion. Btw, I did oil it and floured lightly before I pour the batter into the pan. Still no luck at all. I'm afraid to use it after this bad experience. Maybe, I should keep practising it till I get it right.

I have never floured my stones, so I don't know if this is what is making the cakes stick?? Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Try using "Pan-Ease"Combine 1/3 vegetable oil, 1/3 shortening, and 1/3 flour. Mix together well (store leftovers in fridge...will keep indefinitely). Use a pastry brush to brush the pan lightly with the mixture before adding the cake mix.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

I use Baker's Joy Spray in my fluted pan and my mini fluted pan. My cakes just drop right out. I flip them out as soon as they come out of the oven/microwave, but I leave the pan on top of them for 10-15 minutes after they're flipped.

I don't have the mini, but do have the regular sized fluted pan. I just spray the heck out of it with Pam. I think the first time I used it, it stuck just a tad (luckily not at a show), but as it becomes more seasoned, stuff comes out easier.

Mini-Fluted PanWill your family eat meatloaf? Fix mini meatloaves in the pan to help season it. I spray mine with whatever I have in the cabinet at the time. I loosen around the sides with the quikut knife after it's cooled about 10 minutes. They fall right out. I use the pan a lot for kid's cakes and used for gifts to my December hostess (poinsettia cakes). Haven't had a problem using.
Yes, cleaning it was the problem. Now, I just use the green Scott scour pads. I don't know their official name. They come 3-4 in a pack and are about 1/4" thick, probably 4x6 ish in size. You can also get them were they are yellow sponged on one side, but I'm not a sponge person.
I think I should've posted this in Product tips. Not sure what it has to do with Theme Shows.

1. What is the size of the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan?

The Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan has a 12-cup capacity and measures 13.5" x 10.5" x 2".

2. Can the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

3. Is the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also non-stick, making it simple to wipe clean with a sponge or cloth.

4. Can I use the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan for savory dishes as well?

Absolutely! The Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is perfect for making individual quiches, meatloaves, and more.

5. What is the material of the Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan?

The Deluxe Mini-Fluted Pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, ensuring even heat distribution for perfectly cooked treats every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • gilliandanielle