• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad: An Interactive Show with Expert Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation is about a person who needs help and suggestions for an upcoming interactive show. They sliced off their fingertip while cutting a bagel and now have to deal with a small wound. Others in the conversation have tried the recipe and recommend it for interactive shows. The person with the injury can still direct the show and use it as an opportunity to promote and sell various Pampered Chef tools. Overall, the conversation revolves around the recipe for Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and how it works well for interactive shows.
amyv
Gold Member
Had anyone done this as an interactive show??? I need help/suggestions, apparently my show Sunday will be highly interactive. I sliced off my fingertip yesterday am cutting a bagel!!! It's just a small flesh wound..however I can't get it wet for a week.

ok so my typing is a little off!!! You try typing without your right ring finger!!!

I haven't done any interactive shows, but I did make the deluxe cheeseburger salad & everyone loved it. I would think it would work really good for you as interactive. Sorry about your finger.

amyv said:
Had anyone done this as an interactive show??? I need help/suggestions, apparently my show Sunday will be highly interactive. I sliced off my fingertip yesterday am cutting a bagel!!! It's just a small flesh wound..however I can't get it wet for a week.
Great. Now I have the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail stuck in my head. "It's just a flesh wound!"

Thanks.
Thanks a lot.

:p

couldn't resist...you are the first one to get my little joke all day!!!and no they didn't give me painkillers, I'm just over the edge!!

this is a great one to do interactive. Have one person slice your hamburger buns, another one chop onion, garlic press, salad spinner, slice tomatoes using the mandoline, chop pickles and measure the mustard and ketchup. Very easy to direct the guest on this one. good luck

I believe they did the Cheeseburger salad on the DVD that PC put out for interactive shows. It was actually pretty good. You might see if you can borrow it (if you don't already have it) and get some ideas off of it. I have a party in two weeks that I just found out the host wants this as well. I've heard it is delicious. Good luck!!

Actually, not being able to get your finger wet is a perfect excuse to have everyone else at the show do all the work. :) One of the shows on the Interactive Shows DVD is the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. Have you watched that for tips?

I think I did, I was planning on re-watching it.I just feel stupid...I would have yelled at anyone else using that knife (serrated bread knife) the way I was using it!!Oh well

Oh! I have been doing this as an interactive show all month - in fact, I'm doing it twice this week!

It uses a ton of tools, but goes together very quickly - it is a perfect interactive show demo!

For the meat, I have been having either the host, or an early guest, cook the meat in the 10" saute pan (personally, I think the 8" is a little too small), using the mix n chop - and I tell them that it's their job to rave about the pan and tool when I cue them during the show.:sing:

Every show where I've done this - I have sold at least one mandoline at full price, and a couple food choppers....and because it shows off the mandoline, food chopper, and salad chopper (we use that to chop of the lettuce for the salad of course.) - I now have 8 shows booked for June!

This is a great show to get everyone's hands involved - and keep your hands free.:D

chefann said:
Great. Now I have the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail stuck in my head. "It's just a flesh wound!"

Thanks.
Thanks a lot.

:p

Thats the first thing i was thinking too.

I agree, watch the DVD again. The interactive show was really great on that recipe.

1. What ingredients do I need for a Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad?

To make a Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, you will need ground beef, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, pickles, crumbled bacon, and your choice of salad greens.

2. Can I use a different type of protein instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can substitute ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or even plant-based alternatives for a healthier option.

3. How do I make the dressing for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad?

The dressing for this salad is a simple combination of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and pickle juice. Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle over the salad.

4. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

While it is best to assemble and serve the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad immediately, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble the salad when you are ready to serve.

5. What other toppings can I add to the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad?

You can add any of your favorite burger toppings to this salad, such as avocado, sliced red peppers, or even a fried egg. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
heat123