• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dell, Upromise & Pampered Chef

In summary, Dell is a multinational technology company that sells computers, laptops, and other electronic devices. Upromise is a loyalty program that helps families save money for college by earning cash back on purchases made at participating retailers. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Customers can use Upromise to save money on Dell products and Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions through their website and social media channels. They also have a loyalty program called "Host Rewards" for customers who host parties or gatherings.
akrebecca
Silver Member
At the Upromise website, if I purchase a Dell product I get $ towards my kid's college account. With PC, we get a discount from Dell. Has anyone ever used both at the same time? If we are going to purchase another laptop, I would like the discount as well as $ in the Upromise account.

My guess is that you won't get both deals, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Yes, it is possible to use both the Upromise rewards and the Dell discount at the same time when purchasing a Dell product. You can follow these steps to do so:1. Sign in to your Upromise account and click on the "Shop Online" tab.2. Search for Dell on the Upromise website and click on the "Shop Now" button.3. This will take you to the Dell website where you can browse and select the product you want to purchase.4. Add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout.5. During the checkout process, you will see an option to enter a promo code or discount code. Enter the code provided by Upromise in this field to receive your discount.6. Once the discount has been applied, continue with the checkout process and complete your purchase.7. After your purchase is complete, the cash back from Upromise will be credited to your account.By using this method, you can take advantage of both the Dell discount and the Upromise rewards when purchasing a Dell product.

1. What is Dell?

Dell is a multinational technology company that sells computers, laptops, and other electronic devices. It was founded in 1984 and is currently headquartered in Round Rock, Texas.

2. What is Upromise?

Upromise is a loyalty program that helps families save money for college. It allows members to earn cash back on purchases made at participating retailers, which can then be transferred to a college savings account.

3. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It was founded in 1980 and is known for its in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

4. Can I use Upromise to save money on Dell products?

Yes, you can use Upromise to earn cash back on purchases made at Dell. Simply log into your Upromise account and click on the Dell link to access the website and make your purchase.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts and promotions on their products. These can often be found on their website or through their social media channels. They also have a loyalty program called "Host Rewards" which allows customers to earn discounts and free products by hosting a party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • RossDeb2