• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Show Item Delivery for Your Host's Upcoming Vacation

In summary, delivery times for show items can vary depending on the shipping method and location, with a standard delivery time of 5-7 business days. You can track your package using the provided tracking number and leave instructions for the delivery driver if you won't be home to receive it. If your package arrives damaged, contact customer service for a replacement. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
pc_jessica
okay so my host that i have tomorrow night is leaving for vacation on friday....for 3 weeks! normally i wouldn't care...however she will be gone when her show gets delivered...so is it possible to have the stuff shipped to me so i can sort it for and deliver it for her?!?! so her guests get their stuff in a timely manner?

Yes, enter in the address field c/o (your name) and then use your address.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yes, enter in the address field c/o (your name) and then use your address.

Yes, change her SHIPPING ADDRESS to c/o your name, your addresss.

thanks ladies!!

DebbieJ said:
Yes, change her SHIPPING ADDRESS to c/o your name, your addresss.

And be sure to select in the "Ship to" section: "direct to shipping address" instead of the contact address.

1. How long does it typically take to receive my show items?

Delivery times can vary depending on the shipping method chosen and your location. Our standard delivery time is 5-7 business days from the date of purchase. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

2. Can I track my package to see when it will arrive?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package and estimate its delivery date.

3. What if I won’t be home to receive my package?

If you won’t be home to receive your package, you can leave a note for the delivery driver with instructions on where to leave the package. You can also opt to have your package delivered to a neighbor or your workplace.

4. What if my package arrives damaged?

In the rare event that your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement for any damaged items.

5. Can I change my shipping address after I’ve placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update your shipping address, but please note that this may cause a delay in the delivery of your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • cmdtrgd