• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes with Caramel and Raspberry Harbanarosauce

In summary, Harbanarosauce is a unique sauce made with a blend of caramel and raspberry flavors that adds a sweet and tangy twist to any dish. It is versatile and can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. To make it from scratch, you will need caramel sauce, raspberry preserves, and a dash of hot sauce. Popular recipes that use Harbanarosauce include grilled chicken with a glaze, roasted vegetables with a drizzle, and cheesecake bars. You can also experiment with different fruit preserves to create your own version.
Buttercup72
I am looking for recipes that use the different sauces; especially the caramel and Rasperberry Harbanarosauce.

I don't use either of those but if you look at the bottom of this thread there is a list of similiar threads about the sauces and they might be able to help you out.

Last edited:
There's a recipe in the new catalog (I think) for Caramel Banana Ravioli (it's a dessert)

Edit: It's on page 36 in the new catalog and also in the current season's best.

Thank you ladies.

Do a recipe search on CC, and put the name of the sauce as an ingredient.

Raspberry Habanero is excellent stirred into cream cheese and used as a cracker spread, on bagels, etc.

It is good on chicken or pork, and very yummy as a cheesecake topping.

I just dump some of the rasp habanero on baby back ribs and bake them for a few hours at about 275. Serve with extra sauce for dipping.

That Caramel Banana Ravioli is yummy. I have also made that with apples instead of bananas. I have also been putting the caramel sauce on butter pecan ice cream.

Has anybody done the Rasp Habanero and Chocolate Cake? I heard it at a cluster meeting, but didn't get it all.

Now that sounds interesting. I like chili and chocolate. I also like raspberry and chocolate. All three together might be really interesting.

1. What is a Harbanarosauce?

A Harbanarosauce is a unique sauce made with a blend of caramel and raspberry flavors. It adds a sweet and tangy twist to any dish it is paired with.

2. Can I use this sauce in both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the versatility of this sauce allows it to be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It pairs well with meats, vegetables, and even desserts.

3. How do I make the Harbanarosauce from scratch?

To make the Harbanarosauce from scratch, you will need caramel sauce, raspberry preserves, and a dash of hot sauce. Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and simmer until thickened.

4. What are some popular recipes that use Harbanarosauce?

Some popular recipes that use Harbanarosauce include grilled chicken with Harbanarosauce glaze, roasted vegetables with Harbanarosauce drizzle, and Harbanarosauce cheesecake bars.

5. Can I use a different type of fruit preserve in place of raspberry?

Yes, you can experiment with different fruit preserves to create your own unique version of Harbanarosauce. Some popular alternatives include strawberry, peach, and apricot preserves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci