• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Caprese Salad with Balsamic Dots

In summary, to make a Delicious Caprese Salad with Balsamic Dots, you will need fresh mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. To make the balsamic dots, mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil and carefully drop small dots onto the salad. Other types of cheese such as feta or goat cheese can be used instead of mozzarella. The salad can be prepared ahead of time and assembled right before serving for best results. While fresh basil is recommended, dried basil can be used as a substitute.
DebPC
Staff member
Cherry tomatoes, with balsamic vinegar dots, black olives, basil leaves, and mozzarella.
11693878_10153369474146970_1306359518571032827_n.jpg

Those are really cute & such a great summer theme!

1. Begin by washing and drying the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.2. Slice the mozzarella into thin rounds.3. On a serving platter, arrange the cherry tomato halves, cut side up.4. Place a small drop of balsamic vinegar on each tomato half.5. Next, place a basil leaf on top of each tomato half.6. Add a slice of mozzarella on top of the basil leaf.7. Place a black olive on top of the mozzarella.8. Continue to arrange the tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and olives in a circular pattern until the platter is filled.9. Drizzle a little more balsamic vinegar over the top of the tomatoes.10. Serve immediately as a delicious and colorful appetizer or side dish. Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Delicious Caprese Salad with Balsamic Dots?

To make this salad, you will need fresh mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I make the balsamic dots for this salad?

To make the balsamic dots, mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil together and use a dropper or small spoon to carefully drop small dots onto the salad.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use other types of cheese such as feta or goat cheese instead of mozzarella for a different flavor profile.

4. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the salad ingredients ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble the salad and add the balsamic dots right before serving for best results.

5. Can I use dried basil instead of fresh?

Fresh basil is recommended for this recipe as it adds a bright, fresh flavor. However, you can use dried basil if that is all you have available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • minirottie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies