• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing a Submitted Web Order: How to Delete Orders on Your Website

In summary, the process for deleting a web order involves logging into your Pampered Chef account, going to the "Orders" tab, finding the desired order, opening the order details, scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the "Delete Order" button, and confirming the deletion. Deleted orders cannot be recovered. Orders cannot be deleted after they have been shipped, but can be returned or canceled through customer service. Deleting a web order will also cancel the payment and any payments made will be refunded. Web orders cannot be deleted if they are part of a party or event, and changes to these types of orders must be made through the party host or consultant. There is a 24-hour time limit for deleting web orders, after which they will be
DZmom
I submitted a sample order after I opened my website so I would know how the process worked, but now can't delete it. How do you delete orders from the website?
Thanks in advance

I believe all that you can do is mark the web order as Reviewed. I'm not sure if you can delete it. :)

Can you right click it with your mouse to delete it? I think I have deleted a couple before when I practiced. I am at work now so cant go in and check it out. So try it, it cant hurt anything.

If it doesn't delete, it's not a big deal since it's not an "official" order until you add it to Pampered Partner. No order goes through just from the website since you have to manually do it. If you did the order the whole way through and it generated an email to you, you may want to let your host know (if the host wasn't you) that it was just a practice order. Hosts also receive notification of a website order, FYI.

for your help!Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble deleting your sample order from your website. To delete an order, you can go to your website's dashboard and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you should be able to find your sample order and click on the "Delete" button next to it. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. We're here to help!

What is the process for deleting a web order?

To delete a web order, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "Orders" tab and find the order you wish to delete. Click on the order number to open the order details. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Delete Order" button. Confirm the deletion by clicking "Yes" on the pop-up window. Please note that once an order is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

Can I delete a web order after it has been shipped?

No, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be deleted. However, you can contact our customer service team to request a return or cancellation of the order.

Will deleting a web order also cancel the payment?

Yes, deleting a web order will also cancel the payment. Any payments made for the order will be refunded to the original payment method.

Can I delete a web order if it is part of a party or event?

No, you cannot delete a web order if it is part of a party or event. Please contact your party host or consultant for assistance with making changes to these types of orders.

Is there a time limit for deleting a web order?

Yes, you can only delete a web order within 24 hours of placing it. After this time frame, the order will be processed and cannot be deleted. If you need to make changes or cancel the order after 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies