1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Deleting a Web Order

Tags:
  1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I submitted a sample order after I opened my website so I would know how the process worked, but now can't delete it. How do you delete orders from the website?
    Thanks in advance

Aug 19, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I believe all that you can do is mark the web order as Reviewed. I'm not sure if you can delete it. :)

Aug 19, 2005
  3. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Can you right click it with your mouse to delete it? I think I have deleted a couple before when I practiced. I am at work now so cant go in and check it out. So try it, it cant hurt anything.

Aug 19, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If it doesn't delete, it's not a big deal since it's not an "official" order until you add it to Pampered Partner. No order goes through just from the website since you have to manually do it. If you did the order the whole way through and it generated an email to you, you may want to let your host know (if the host wasn't you) that it was just a practice order. Hosts also receive notification of a website order, FYI.

Aug 19, 2005
Have something to add?