• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recovering Deleted Contact Info for Mystery Host Drawing - Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation discusses a mistake made during a Pampered Chef show where the host accidentally deleted a phone order and is now seeking help to retrieve the missing information. They also mention the possibility of changing the host on a show in PP3 and the importance of backing up data before making changes. The advice is given to contact customer service for assistance and to be more careful in the future.
JenAZ
I did a show and had myself as the host. After I put in most of my orders I decided to do a mystery host drawing to drum up more orders. Anyway, PP3 won't let you remove yourself as the host host and select someone else, so I had to delete the show and start over. I screwed up! I had all orders, but one written down. The one I didn't was a phone order. Since I deleted the person...anyone know if and how I can get her info back?

Sorry, I don't. Maybe call HO?

Just so you know, it is possible to change the host on a show in PP3.
On the Customers tab, click on the line that has the host name by the blue H.

Then go to the lower panel by the Name and Address tab.
Hit the magnifying glass icon by the name, and choose a different one from your contacts.

Did you backup your data before you started playing with the show? If so, you can restore from backup, write down the order in question, and then change things again.

chefann said:
Did you backup your data before you started playing with the show? If so, you can restore from backup, write down the order in question, and then change things again.
If you do this be very careful that you didn't enter anything else that you might lose. Whatever you entered after that backup is lost. ...oh, and if you backed it up after you made those changes it backed it up OVER the other backup. I would call tech support to see if they can help. Otherwise, you'll need to call her back and get the order again - we are all human!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you ran into with your mystery host drawing. It sounds like you may have accidentally deleted a phone order and now you're not sure how to retrieve that information. I recommend reaching out to the customer service team at Pampered Chef for assistance. They will be able to access your deleted show and retrieve the missing order for you. In the future, to avoid any issues, I suggest double-checking all orders before deleting a show. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope everything gets sorted out for you. Happy cooking!

1. Why was my contact deleted?

Your contact may have been deleted if you or the person you were contacting requested for the contact to be removed, or if the contact was found to be in violation of our terms of service.

2. Can I retrieve a deleted contact?

Unfortunately, once a contact is deleted, it cannot be retrieved. We recommend keeping a backup of your contacts in case of accidental deletions.

3. Will the deleted contact still receive my messages?

No, the deleted contact will no longer receive any messages from you. They have been completely removed from your contact list.

4. How can I prevent contacts from being automatically deleted?

You can prevent contacts from being automatically deleted by regularly using our platform and keeping your account active. Inactive accounts and contacts may be subject to deletion.

5. Are there any fees for deleting contacts?

No, there are no fees for deleting contacts. This service is provided to ensure the safety and privacy of our users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom