• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza...

In summary, the group discusses a recipe for "weekday dinners done" cards that was not well received. Some members made substitutions or changes to the recipe, such as adding bacon or using pizza sauce instead of ketchup and mustard. Others enjoyed the recipe and recommended it, but acknowledge that everyone's taste buds are different. The group also discusses a cheeseburger salad recipe and the various ways they have modified it to their liking. Some members have had success with selling cookware at parties by demonstrating recipes.
shelly.nurse
...From the Weekday dinners done cards was not very good. Against my better judgement, I followed the recipe as written as I have a party coming up. I did add some cooked bacon in place of the tomatoes on part since only I like fresh tomatoes. If I was ever to make it again, I would substitute pizza sauce for the ketchup/mustard mixture.

My husband works with the lady that is having the party, he said last night, he is going to tell her "it was gross and she should choose something made in the deep covered baker, since it sells better than the 12 inch skillet". Do I have him trained right or what?? I love my hubby!!:love:

I haven't tried that one yet so I cannot comment. I wonder if everyone else thought it was not very good.

I have made it and my family loved it! But just because I like something doesn't mean you will. Everyone's taste buds are different. BUT, the pizza, it was a hit here :)

All of my guys loved it but they are big into burgers.

I made it & thought it was great! DH said it was good....HTH

Why is it that every time something has the word "cheeseburger" in the name, they insist on infecting it with mustard?Yes I am talking about that nasty salad too! Tomato sauce or pizza sauce is much better ... but honestly, cookware is a strong booking tool! And I sold at least one grill press by bringing it to my last show, and a set of STAINLESS cookware (to a host) by bringing my non-stick!

We liked it! It reminds me smell and taste wise of a McDonald's hamburger. It really does depend on what your likes and dislikes are.

I've used this recipe at two show this week (at the request of the first host) and everyone at both parties RAVED about it! I don't eat meat so I can only report what the guests said and they all wanted the recipe.

Jean

Can someone post the recipe? I would love to try it sometime.

My family LOVES this recipe!!!!!! Definitely a hit here!

I love it too. Also, the deluxe cheeseburger salad is an all time favorite of my whole family!

i had that made at my party and I thought it was good, my consultant made it with 2 pizza crusts to make it really deep dish. I have made it at my house and put banana peppers on it instead of tomatos because I dont care for them. I thought it was good, husband liked it too.

1. What ingredients are needed to make Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

To make Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza, you will need ground beef, pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, diced onions, diced tomatoes, diced pickles, and crumbled bacon.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat such as turkey, chicken, or pork for your Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza. You can also use a combination of different meats for added flavor.

3. How long does it take to cook Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

The cooking time for Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza will vary depending on the thickness of your pizza crust and the heat of your oven. On average, it takes about 20-25 minutes to cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I make Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza ahead of time and reheat it later. It is best to refrigerate the pizza after it has cooled down and then reheat it in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza for a quicker and easier preparation. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for proper cooking time and temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • chefann