• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will This Lid Fit My Pie Plate?: All Your Questions Answered

In summary, the lids being sold are designed to fit most standard-sized pie plates and are microwave, oven, and dishwasher-safe. They can also be used with frozen pies, have a tight seal, and are BPA-free for safe food contact. It is recommended to measure your pie plate's diameter before purchasing and to thaw frozen pies before baking for the best results.
pchefpatti13
Can anyone tell me if this lid will fit the pie plate also? I have a customer who wants it just to cover her pies when she is taking them somewhere. Will it fit?

i don't know...I am waiting for mine to come in, but I do know that someone else had posted that it would cover the stoneware fluted pan and they use it all the time for that...I don't know if you can compare the sizes of the two or not???

Sorry I'm not much help!

I tried it...No, it doesn't cover the deep dish pie pan as a lid. The top is a bit bigger. If the customer is looking for a tight fitting lid, this isn't it. If she's just looking for something to cover the pie and keep things off of it, it might work for her.

1. Will this lid fit my pie plate?

Yes, our lids are designed to fit most standard-sized pie plates. However, we recommend measuring your pie plate's diameter before purchasing to ensure a perfect fit.

2. Are these lids microwave and oven-safe?

Yes, our lids are made with high-quality materials that are safe to use in the microwave and oven up to 450°F. They are also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use these lids with frozen pies?

Yes, our lids are suitable for use with frozen pies. However, we recommend thawing the pie before baking to ensure even cooking.

4. Are these lids airtight?

Yes, our lids have a tight seal to keep your pies fresh and prevent spills. They are also great for storing leftovers in the fridge.

5. Are these lids BPA-free?

Yes, our lids are made with BPA-free materials that are safe for food contact. You can use them with peace of mind knowing that they are free from harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • andiphant