• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet? Recommended or Not?

In summary, the stoneware lids for the DDB and the Rectangular Baker are both off-white rubber-like plastic with an accordian-pleated section in the middle to allow some flexibility and sizing, but the fit is hit and miss. Some people have complained that the lids don't fit right, while others love them. The stoneware is too unpredictable to manufacture a lid for it, so the alternative is to use aluminum foil to cover the food.
BeckyC5830
Does anyone have this lid? Do you recommend it?

I have both styles - the one for the DDB, and the one for the Rectangular Baker.

I have 2 of each of those pieces of stoneware, and the lids each fit one piece. For the other 2 pieces, the lids are too loose. They just sort of sit on them, not snap on tight.

Hmmmm.... could that be why they're in the outlet? The fit might be 'hit and miss'.

I have the one for the DDB and it fits great. I just ordered one for my mom, but I don't think that she's tried it out yet...

BeckyC5830 said:
Hmmmm.... could that be why they're in the outlet? The fit might be 'hit and miss'.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why it was discontinued. There were a lot of complaints about them not fitting right.

The stoneware is too unpredictable to manufacture a lid for it. I love my lid, especially for traveling. I always make touchdown taco dip in the DDB and take it somewhere. Mine fits nice, and even if it were loose, it would at least keep the food from getting stuck to the aluminum foil. (which is the alternative)

love my DCB lid...I think when we carried them, the 9x13 lids were not fitting right on some bakers...but I think the DCB lids were more reliable...mine fits fine, but my 9x13 is a little loose

Wait there was a lid for the Rectangle Baker?

Yes, there was a lid for the Rectangular Baker at the same time there was one for the DDB. It's the same style - off-white rubber-like plastic (I can't remember if they're actually silicone) with an accordian-pleated section in the middle to allow some flexibility and sizing.

Cool, I never knew that! Makes me want one!

What is the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet?

The Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet is a versatile kitchen accessory designed to fit on top of the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker. It provides an airtight seal, allowing you to store leftovers or transport dishes without spills or messes. It can also be used as a splatter guard while cooking.

How do I use the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet?

To use the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet, simply place it on top of the Deep Dish Baker after your dish has finished cooking. Make sure to press down on the edges to create an airtight seal. When using it as a splatter guard, place it on top of your pan while cooking to prevent oil or food from splattering onto your stovetop.

Is the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if desired.

Can the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet be used in the oven?

No, the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet is not intended to be used in the oven. It is not heat resistant and may melt or warp if exposed to high temperatures. It is only recommended for use on top of the Deep Dish Baker after cooking.

Is the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet BPA-free?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet is made of BPA-free plastic. It is safe to use with food and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is also FDA approved and meets all safety standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Energizermom