• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Dish Baker Lid on Outlet

BeckyC5830

Feb 18, 2009
Does anyone have this lid? Do you recommend it?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I have both styles - the one for the DDB, and the one for the Rectangular Baker.

I have 2 of each of those pieces of stoneware, and the lids each fit one piece. For the other 2 pieces, the lids are too loose. They just sort of sit on them, not snap on tight.

BeckyC5830

Feb 18, 2009
Hmmmm.... could that be why they're in the outlet? The fit might be 'hit and miss'.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I have the one for the DDB and it fits great. I just ordered one for my mom, but I don't think that she's tried it out yet...

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hmmmm.... could that be why they're in the outlet? The fit might be 'hit and miss'.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why it was discontinued. There were a lot of complaints about them not fitting right.

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
The stoneware is too unpredictable to manufacture a lid for it. I love my lid, especially for traveling. I always make touchdown taco dip in the DDB and take it somewhere. Mine fits nice, and even if it were loose, it would at least keep the food from getting stuck to the aluminum foil. (which is the alternative)

kreaser

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
love my DCB lid...I think when we carried them, the 9x13 lids were not fitting right on some bakers...but I think the DCB lids were more reliable...mine fits fine, but my 9x13 is a little loose

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Wait there was a lid for the Rectangle Baker?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Yes, there was a lid for the Rectangular Baker at the same time there was one for the DDB. It's the same style - off-white rubber-like plastic (I can't remember if they're actually silicone) with an accordian-pleated section in the middle to allow some flexibility and sizing.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Cool, I never knew that! Makes me want one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heulflodyn
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
Replies
Views