• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long and at What Temperature Should I Cook BBQ Pork Ribs in a Slow Cooker?

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker and Deep Dish Bowl are versatile stoneware pieces used for baking, cooking, and serving. The main difference is their shape, with the Baker having straight sides and the Bowl having fluted sides. Both can be used for sweet and savory recipes, are dishwasher and microwave safe, and can withstand high temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended to avoid using metal utensils and to preheat the stoneware in a cold oven to prevent cracking.
Penny
when I purchased this bowl it came with recipes, I have misplaced, naturally the one I used the most :( !

can someone please tell me the times and temperture to cook bar'b'que pork ribs on. I know I cook them and drain several times before adding the sauce, but can't remember how long to cook each time. I have been looking since yesterday since I have to cook them today.
Please help!
Thanks, Penny :rolleyes:

The best way to cook barbeque pork ribs is to start by preheating the oven to 250°F. Place the ribs on a baking sheet and cook for 2 hours. After 2 hours, drain the fat from the ribs and baste them with your favorite BBQ sauce. Cook for an additional 1-2 hours, or until the ribs are tender. Be sure to check the temperature of the ribs with a meat thermometer to ensure they are cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F. Once cooked, serve the ribs hot with extra BBQ sauce. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific model and brand of your slow cooker, it's difficult to give you an accurate answer. I recommend consulting the manufacturer's website or manual for specific cooking times and temperatures for your slow cooker model. Alternatively, you can also search online for slow cooker barbeque pork rib recipes and adjust the cooking times and temperatures to your preference. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

1. What is the difference between a Deep Dish Baker and a Deep Dish Bowl?

The Deep Dish Baker and Deep Dish Bowl are both versatile stoneware pieces that can be used for baking, cooking, and serving. The main difference is their shape: the Deep Dish Baker has a circular shape with straight sides, while the Deep Dish Bowl has a round shape with fluted sides. The Deep Dish Bowl is also slightly deeper than the Deep Dish Baker.

2. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker for both sweet and savory recipes?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is perfect for both sweet and savory recipes. It can be used for baking casseroles, enchiladas, and lasagnas, as well as desserts like cobblers, brownies, and cakes. Its versatile shape and stoneware material make it suitable for a wide range of dishes.

3. How do I clean the Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl?

The Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as they can scratch the surface. If there are any stubborn stains, you can soak the baker/bowl in warm, soapy water before washing.

4. Can I put the Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl is microwave safe. It can withstand high temperatures and is perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking quick meals. Just make sure to remove any metal utensils or accessories before microwaving.

5. What temperature can the Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl withstand?

The Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it suitable for use in the oven for both baking and broiling. Just make sure to place the stoneware in a cold oven and allow it to preheat with the oven to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies