• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Deep Covered Baker Sale Update: Recent Discounts for Guests and Hosts

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile, stoneware baking dish that traps steam and circulates heat to create a perfect cooking environment for a variety of dishes. It measures 11.5" x 8.5" x 6.5" and has a capacity of 12 cups or 3 quarts. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher, but not recommended for use on the stovetop. To clean and care for the Deep Covered Baker, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads.
whiteyteresa
I am not at home to check my files, could someone tell me the last time the Deep Covered Baker was on Sale for

A GUEST to buy???

A host to buy???

Thanks - I have someone here with me that wants one but said that they heard that it was on sale recently for a cheap price for a guest.

Thanks

I believe it was part of the Host Favorites themed Host Special in February. Other than the package deal in February, I'm not sure when it was last part of a guest special.

Thanks for your help

You're welcome :)

The only thing I could think is the baker deal a few months ago. I wouldn't say it was "cheap", but it was offered as part of a deal. Maybe that's what they heard??

Also I think it was February that the Host Special was Host Favorites at 60% off... so if they hosted a show they could get the DCB for 60% off...

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker and how does it work?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile, stoneware baking dish that is designed to cook food evenly and retain moisture for delicious, tender results. It works by trapping steam and circulating heat as food cooks, creating a perfect cooking environment for a variety of dishes.

2. What are the dimensions and capacity of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 11.5" x 8.5" x 6.5" and has a capacity of 12 cups or 3 quarts, making it the perfect size for casseroles, roasts, and other family-sized meals.

3. Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F and is also safe to use in the freezer and dishwasher.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven and microwave only.

5. How do I clean and care for my Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to extend its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads, as they can damage the stoneware. It is also important to allow the dish to cool before cleaning to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mmilus
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views