• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Delicious Meals with the Deep Covered Baker | Perfect for Booth Displays!

In summary, the conversation is about a flyer created for a booth at a fair. The creator plans to use it at multiple fairs and has received positive feedback from others. However, there have been some issues with printing and opening the file, but overall, the flyer is well-liked and will be used in future events.
LBurke
I made up this flyer for a booth this sat. I plan to set it next to the DCB. It fits inside a 5x7 picture frame... you can get one of the clear stand ones at walmart for around a dollar...

Attachments

• DINNER has NEVER been QUICKER.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 906
THANK YOU!! Great flyer!

Wow, stunning....

Love the flyer!!! and I love the DCB!!!

Very nice! Unfortunately when I opened it I lost some of the writing on the left side.

pamperedharriet said:
Very nice! Unfortunately when I opened it I lost some of the writing on the left side.

Just click on the words...a box should come up and you can move it.

Thank you!! I love you!!

This is GREAT!!! Thanks I plan to use this at all my fairs for the season.... You did good..:)

I was looking for JUST this kind of thing for 2 fundraisers I had last week...THANK YOU. I will be saving this for future use!

Thanks again. I fixed my copy to get it all on the page!

I really like this flyer but I don't know how to alter it. When I print it it prints all to the left of the page. Does anyone know how I can either make it fit the whole page or get it to print centered???

If worse comes to worse I can cut it out and paste it onto cardstock for a visual effect too. TIA

For some reason I cannot open it? Never have any problems with any other Word files. Anyone else?

I would love to see it!

Kelly V.

Oh, this would make a nice "cover" with a few adjustments, to my project.

This is great - thanks! :)

This is just awesome. Thanks for this flyer....DCB is one of my top sellers and this will just add to it!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that is perfect for creating delicious meals. It is made of stoneware and is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

2. What makes the Deep Covered Baker different from other cooking dishes?

The Deep Covered Baker is unique because of its deep dish design and fitted lid. The lid helps to seal in moisture and flavors, while the deep dish allows for larger portions and even cooking.

3. What types of meals can I make in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can make a variety of meals in the Deep Covered Baker, including casseroles, roasts, stews, and even desserts. The possibilities are endless and it is perfect for both everyday meals and special occasions.

4. How do I clean and care for my Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent scratches.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for serving and display purposes?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is not only a great cooking tool, but also a beautiful serving dish. It is perfect for displaying at booth events to showcase delicious meals and attract potential customers. Just be sure to handle with oven mitts as it will be hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Maragib
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe