• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Deep Covered Baker - Available Now at Mandy's Kitchen!

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and stovetop. Its unique design allows for even heat distribution and moisture retention, resulting in perfectly cooked and flavorful dishes. It also has a non-stick glaze for easy cleaning. The dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker are 11 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, and it can hold up to 12 cups of food. It is safe to use in the dishwasher, but hand-washing is recommended. The Deep Covered Baker is available in a variety of colors, including a limited edition floral design.
mandak
I have had so many people who want that deep covered baker! Does anyone know when it might come off backorder? People keep asking me and I am unsure as what to say.

thanks,
mandy

No clue - sorry :(

Deep coveresd bakerI have one for sale if you are interested e mail me [email protected].:)

What is the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes, from casseroles to roasted meats and vegetables.

How is the Deep Covered Baker different from other baking dishes?

The Deep Covered Baker features a unique design that allows for even heat distribution and moisture retention, resulting in perfectly cooked and flavorful dishes. It also has a non-stick glaze that makes cleaning up a breeze.

What are the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 11 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for most recipes. It can hold up to 12 cups of food, making it ideal for feeding a crowd or meal prepping.

Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, hand-washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware.

Is the Deep Covered Baker available in different colors?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is available in a variety of colors, including red, blue, green, and white. It is also available in a limited edition floral design. Visit Mandy's Kitchen to see all of the available options!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
melissakc
Replies
Views
Grandmarita