• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Time in Oven

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. It is safe to use in both conventional ovens and microwaves and does not require preheating. For whole chicken, the recommended baking time is 45 minutes to an hour at 375°F, while chicken breasts can be cooked for 25-30 minutes at the same temperature. Vegetables can be cooked for 15-20 minutes at 375°F, and desserts can also be made in the Deep Covered Baker with specific baking time and temperature guidelines depending on the recipe.
marshafaye
HELLO, HAS ANYONE EVER MADE THE LAVA CAKE IN THE OVEN?? host doesn't have large micro. Thanks

Yes, regular cake time. Read the box.

ok, just wasn't sure if it would turn out the same as microwave. THANKS!

1. How long should I bake a chicken in the Deep Covered Baker?

For a whole chicken, the recommended baking time is 45 minutes to an hour at 375°F. If using chicken breasts, the baking time is typically 25-30 minutes at the same temperature.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in a microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Follow the same baking time and temperature guidelines as for conventional ovens.

3. Do I need to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before adding food?

It is not necessary to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before adding food. Simply place the food in the baker and put it in the oven to start cooking.

4. How long does it take to cook vegetables in the Deep Covered Baker?

The cooking time for vegetables will vary depending on the type and size of the vegetables. As a general rule, most vegetables can be cooked in the Deep Covered Baker for 15-20 minutes at 375°F.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to make desserts?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts. The recommended baking time and temperature will depend on the specific dessert recipe being used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara Volpenhein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Alanna1