• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs

In summary, the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes a deep covered baker and coordinating accessories. The deep covered baker is a versatile kitchen tool made of stoneware and comes with a lid for even cooking. The accessories included in the promotion may vary, but typically include a serving spatula and a recipe card for a sweet dish. To redeem the promotion, follow the instructions on the flier and purchase the listed items. Availability may vary by country, so it is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for more information.
Tracie
Gold Member
I just received this from an email & thought I'd share.
Maybe someone can add a spot to type our info. :love:

Attachments

• deep_cvrd_bkr_set.pdf
    509.3 KB · Views: 562
Use PDFEscape.com to add your info :)

Here you go. I inserted a fillable spot under Consultant Info. I could only fit 3 lines.

Attachments

• deep_cvrd_bkr_set_fillable.pdf
    727.8 KB · Views: 550
kam said:
Here you go. I inserted a fillable spot under Consultant Info. I could only fit 3 lines.

you are awesome!!

Thanks...you are wonderful

Thanks! Here are some labels my Ex. D forwarded. Perfect for invites.

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker - Stickers.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 692
Thanks, Kam!!! You're the best! I've already got mine filled out and saved.

flemings99 said:
Thanks! Here are some labels my Ex. D forwarded. Perfect for invites.

Barb

What size lable is this formated for?

great! Thank you!

cookinforyou said:
Barb

What size lable is this formated for?

I'm not sure, looks like 2x4 but haven't tried it yet.

kam said:

Thanks so much!

1. What is the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs"?

The "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes a deep covered baker and a set of coordinating accessories.

2. What is a deep covered baker?

A deep covered baker is a versatile kitchen tool used for baking, roasting, and braising. It is made of stoneware and has a lid that traps in heat and moisture for delicious and evenly cooked dishes.

3. What accessories are included in the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs"?

The "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs" includes a deep covered baker, a serving spatula, and a recipe card for a sweet dish. The specific accessories may vary, so be sure to check the flier for the current promotion.

4. How do I redeem the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs"?

To redeem the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs", simply follow the instructions on the flier and purchase the items listed. The promotional price will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Is the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs" available in all countries?

The availability of the "Deep Covered Baker Sweet Deal Flier W/Gs" may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for more information on the current promotions in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
Replies
Views
nikked
  • allergycooker
  • Products and Tips
Replies