• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Cooking Tool: Deep Covered Baker Set | ChefSuccess

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker Set is made of stoneware and is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used to cook frozen foods, but cooking time and temperature should be increased. The set is versatile and can be used to make various dishes, and there are recipes available from Pampered Chef specifically for this set.
BlessedWifeMommy

Attachments

• DCB_DINT_SET_no_name.pub
    118.5 KB · Views: 296
  • DCB_DINT_SET_no_name.pdf
    73 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
See my post on the other thread. ;)

I've fixed it...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I've fixed it...

Thanks - because I want to use it for my fundraiser tomorrow night! :)

Just in time! I've decided to change my whole demo to feature this! I'm going to do mini BBQ chicken sandwiches now!

Glad I could be of help! I have benefited a lot from you and everyone here!

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker Set made of?

The Deep Covered Baker Set is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that can withstand high temperatures in the oven or microwave.

2. Can the Deep Covered Baker Set be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker Set is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

3. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker Set?

The Deep Covered Baker Set is dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive materials that can damage the stoneware surface.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker Set be used to cook frozen foods?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker Set can be used to cook frozen foods. However, it is recommended to increase cooking time and temperature by 25% to ensure the food is cooked thoroughly.

5. What recipes can I make with the Deep Covered Baker Set?

The Deep Covered Baker Set can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, bread, and desserts. It is also great for steaming vegetables and cooking meats. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • marystell1