• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Deep Covered Baker Recipe Book? Anyone have one?

In summary, the DCB Cookbook is a 50-page document that is available for free with the purchase of a DCB.
Jholmes0904
Hey! I was at a vendor event last weekend and a lady asked me about the DCB recipe book... Does anyone have one?

It's on the files section here! :D

I use the one in the Files section - search for Magic Pot and then pick the larger of the two files. Update with your info and email to customers who purchase the DCB - at least that's what I do. And I'm forever grateful to the person who created it.

It's a great selling tool at shows. I printed mine out and took it to Office Depot where they bound it and put a cover and backing on it (so it's like a real cookbook). i take it to every show and tell the guests that they cannot buy this cookbook. the only way to get it is FREE from me with the purchase of a DCB. I let them know I will email it to them. I also explain that if they want a hard copy like mine, to just print it out and have an office supply store bind it. (it's only a couple bucks to have this done!)

how many pages is it?

I typed in magic pot, and still can't find it.
Could someone post a link plz?

VeronicaW said:
I typed in magic pot, and still can't find it.
Could someone post a link plz?
I don't think you're typing it in the right place.Go to the top of your screen - where you have different menu options - The first one is User CP, and the next one is Files (and after that is Recipes, and then Consultants). Click on Files - and that is where you type in Magic Pot in the Search box. I just did this, and at least 4 versions of the document came up immediately. HTH!

I don't have that on the top of mine. Help

Rhonda602 said:
I don't have that on the top of mine. Help
Well, the site has changed since that was last posted......but normally there would be a link for Pampered Chef Files at the top...next to Image Gallery I think. BUT I believe Greg disabled it temporarily(till Monay) because of some spoiler product pitures for the new product line that people could see in the list. If you can wait till Monday? i will see if I can spot the thread that has the file and maybe get you to it that way.

Found it....this is the thread that started it all. this link is for the last post to get the various updates.
NOW...I dont know if there are any additional updates, but this is a great start to the document. Come Monday, you can search and see if there is another more recent version.http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/dcb-cookbook-62262/index3.html#post783929

What is the "Deep Covered Baker Recipe Book"?

The "Deep Covered Baker Recipe Book" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for use with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It contains a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for all types of dishes, from appetizers to main courses to desserts.

Do I need to have a Deep Covered Baker to use this recipe book?

Yes, the recipes in this book are specifically created for use with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. This versatile piece of cookware is designed to be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill, making it a convenient and efficient way to cook a wide range of dishes.

Are the recipes in this book difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Deep Covered Baker Recipe Book are designed to be easy and straightforward, even for those who are new to cooking. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and most can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

Are the ingredients for these recipes hard to find?

No, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Some of the recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, but alternatives can often be used if necessary.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for other recipes not included in the book?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for a wide variety of dishes beyond those in the recipe book. Its versatility allows for roasting meats, baking casseroles, and even making bread. Experiment with your own recipes and have fun exploring all the possibilities this cookware has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • blushy4u