• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Deep Covered Baker Lid in Cranberry?

In summary, the deep covered baker lid is a specialized lid used in conjunction with the deep covered baker to create a sealed cooking environment for moisture and flavor retention. It is not recommended to use regular lids or aluminum foil as substitutes. The lid is easy to clean and can be used in both the oven and microwave. It is compatible with all sizes of the deep covered baker.
Hunter
Does anyone know where I can purchase a lid for a deep covered rectangular baker in cranberry? I haven't been able to find one. Thanks!

Is it the retired flexible one? If so, I might have one but I won't be able to look for a couple of days.

Did you find one Hunter? I may have one.

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 572
I have one. Used.

1. What is a deep covered baker lid and why is it needed?

The deep covered baker lid is a specialized lid designed specifically for our deep covered baker. It is needed to create a sealed cooking environment, which helps to lock in moisture and flavors for delicious, evenly cooked meals.

2. Can I use a regular lid or aluminum foil instead of the deep covered baker lid?

No, we do not recommend using a regular lid or aluminum foil as a substitute for the deep covered baker lid. These alternatives do not create the same sealed cooking environment and may result in uneven cooking or dry food.

3. How do I clean the deep covered baker lid?

The deep covered baker lid is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

4. Can I use the deep covered baker lid in the oven or only in the microwave?

Yes, the deep covered baker lid is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Is the deep covered baker lid compatible with all deep covered bakers?

Yes, the deep covered baker lid is designed to fit all sizes of our deep covered bakers. It is a universal lid that can be used with any of our deep covered baker products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • husbandwifepcteam