• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Cooking Time Chart

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop. It is suitable for cooking a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, casseroles, and desserts. The cooking time chart is a guideline and can be adjusted for specific recipes. The Baker is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. It is also freezer safe, making it convenient for preparing freezer meals.
marystell1
Not too long ago, I came across a very nice chart with cooking times for the Deep Covered Baker. Can't remember if I got it here or on the PC website. I have the pamphlet and several collections of recipes but the chart was really neat. With instructions and temperatures and cooking times for chicken, pork, beef, veggies, etc. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And if you have it, could you post a link or file? Thanks!

It's in the deep covered baker cookbook.

Duh!! Okay, forgot about that. But I thought someone had a pdf file of the same thing. If anyone does, please post! Thanks!

1. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker for cooking?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile tool that can be used in the oven, microwave, or on the stovetop. Simply place your food inside the baker, cover it with the lid, and follow the recommended cooking times in the cooking time chart.

2. What types of food can I cook in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is great for cooking a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. It can be used for roasting, baking, or steaming different dishes.

3. Can I adjust the cooking time for my recipe?

Yes, the cooking time chart is a guideline and can be adjusted based on your specific recipe. Factors such as the type and size of your food, as well as your oven or microwave, may require slight changes in the cooking time.

4. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. It is recommended to use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to avoid scratching the surface.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the freezer?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is freezer safe. It is perfect for preparing freezer meals ahead of time and can go directly from the freezer to the oven or microwave for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Chef Allison Leigh
  • Products and Tips
Replies